Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Rayne smiled and waved at Silver
"nice to meet you, I'm Rayne"

Kameil

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Kameil walked into the lounge and looked around on the spot, it was a nice place Ryan got here. He walked over to him and nodded,

"This is a very nice lounge Ryan, before I ask how you even got all this. Is there a reason you did this?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan thought for a moment
"well I guess it's for a few reasons, the most dominant being that, well....since my parents died I've never really had a place of my own, I've always wandered around staying in other people's homes, even now, my room in the institute is just a rental, so I guess I just kind of wanted a room to call my own. that and well, I wanted a place where all my friends can hang out and chill, that isn't as public as the break room is."

Grand Viper

08-10-2012

Vince rolled his eyes, "In my very, over poweringly stong defense, it wasn't my fault!" He muttered, "It really wasn't...Nina was so upset...so worried..." He fell silent and swirled the tea. He knew Silver was joking, but he did actually feel bad.

His left mechanical hand suddenly charlie horsed him, making him yelp in pain and leap from his seat. "Lily! I mean...Lefty! Why?!"

"Beep boop."

"Oh come on! That doesn't even make sense!"

Cryypter

08-10-2012

((Ugh, anything exclusive just begs me to try to find a way to break in... :P))

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Rayne watched Vince with confusion but shrugged it off, one being strange only meant they were interesting. she looked around the room once more, seeing the door opposite to the entrance, she pointed at it "what's in there Ryan?"
Ryan smirked "A secret of course, and I'm the only one who can get in, but anyway, I'm going to get going now, good night everyone."
he walked to the door, turning around for a moment
"er...try not to destroy anything, it will regenerate but...it's just polite." he leaves the room, Rayne follows shortly after, waving to everyone on her way out.

((goodnight ))

Bright Oblivion

08-10-2012

Emily glanced over at Vince and rolled her eyes. "I see Lefty still disagrees with you, mister Vince." Turning to Kameil, she asked, "Have you seen either of your sisters today?"

Kameil

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Kameil looked at Emily and shook his head,

"No Emily, why do you ask?"

Silverling

08-10-2012

((Break in and we have full power to murder your character. Pinkie Pie style. C: ))

Silver rolled her eyes then re-absorbed the Energy tendril.

"Don't worry about it, Vince, the Institute people are idiots. Just be lucky they agreed to have me follow you instead of one of their mindless zombies."

She then glanced over at Rayne and gave her a slight bow.

"Good to meet you as well~"

Bright Oblivion

08-10-2012

Emily shrugged. "No reason. Just curious. Do either of them know about this room?"