Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

08-16-2012

Youay smiles and waves at Silver as she greets him, though he almost trips over his feet as she drags him inside. As he enters he waves as well with a smile on his face.
"Hello everyone."

Equiste

08-16-2012

He smiled down to Eve, feeling happier again. Though now with Youay possibly comming into the room he felt he couldn't say anything.
"We'll talk about it later... Shouldn't be rude." He said with a sigh. He didn't really like putting it off, but...
He waved to the others as they entered. "Hello Silver, doctor Youay, how are you?" He couldn't help but look somewhat uncomfortable. He just got himself into a state where he could talk about it but now...

Silverling

08-16-2012

Silver released Youay once they were inside, a bright smile on her face as she calmly walked toward Sigmund and sat on the floor near him. She seemed rather cheery for some odd reason.

"Quite well, quite well~ And how about yourself? Get everything sorted out with Emily yet?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-16-2012

Eve adjusted her body, now laying on the couch as she placed her head on Novus' lap, closing her eyes but not going to sleep, she could tell that he couldn't talk about it now that the others were here, she decided to change the subject for him
"Novus...do you like my cat ears and tail? I was just...wondering...because if you preferred me to not use them..."

Bright Oblivion

08-16-2012

Sigmund tilted his head to one side at Silver's chipper demeanor, replying, "No. Haven't seen her since last night, actually. I'm just trying to give her her space for now." Unable to restrain his curiosity any longer, he asked, "Why are you so bubbly today, miss Silver?"

Equiste

08-16-2012

Novus watched Eve as she adjusted herself. He began to stroke her hair to get his mind off the fact that his explaination was stopped. He looked down at her. She looked so peaceful.
"They're... fine. If you like them you should keep them. Though I think I like the look of your elven ears better..." He said, still seeming uncomfortable. That question didn't help. He thought her elven ears made her look better, but he didn't want her to change on his account.
It seemed the newcomers had ignored him though. He wondered if the doctor would start wondering about his injuries, since it was his experience doctors were good at picking up on the fact someone was injured.

Silverling

08-16-2012

Silver let out a bit of an amused hum at Sigmund before shrugging a bit.

"Do I need a reason to be happy? Though I suppose it could be a side effect of letting my aura out yesterday..."

She then placed one claw to her lips for a moment before continuing.

"... Also, if anyone asks, I'm stalking Vince."

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-16-2012

Eve didn't think twice, she preferred her cat features but if Novus liked her real ears better....a soft glow surrounded her as the ears and tail faded, her chest however remained at its increased size, she smiled softly "You don't have to stare at me you know." she said without opening her eyes.

Equiste

08-17-2012

Novus watched as the cat features seemed to disappear, her elven ears returning. He looked at her suspiciously, unsure whether she did that to please him or... No, it probably was to please him since if she didn't like the cat features she would of ditched them a while ago. He couldn't help feel guilty that it made him happy she did that. He slid a finger along the edge of her ear, tickling it a bit before he went back to stroking her hair.
"One generally doesn't have to stare at anything, but if you don't think I should..." He said, smiling as he looked over to everyone else in the room.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-17-2012

Eve giggles as she feels his hand touch the tip of her ear, she had forgotten just how sensitive they were, she opened her eyes and looked up at him, deciding to tease him just a bit with simple questions, she smiled "So what do you think of me?" she knew the question was vague enough to cause him at least a little bit of confusion.