Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

08-10-2012

Emily waved at Rayne, giggling at her comment about having to wear the outfit tonight. "We're doing alright. Enjoying the peace and quiet." Glancing back to Vince, she tilted her head to one side. "What happened?"

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

There was a knock on the door followed by a familiar voice,

"Hello? I was told to come here." If Ryan was to open the door, it would reveal it was Kameil.

Petyr Baelish

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmill View Post
((Well... Tier 4 and lowers were popping up everywhere. (My ranking system for Rpers... It's stupid but keeps me sane))))
((Care to share your ranking system, and what qualifies as good?))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Silver was strolling down the hall as she followed Vince's scent. Through some wonderful previous events in Piltover, the Institute requested that he was to be under watch constantly, and seeing as she was already his assistant they gave that job to her. Obviously she's failing her new job, but that's because she personally doesn't care what they want her to do, but either way its best not to get him in more trouble than he's already in. She stopped in front of the lounge door, antennae twitching a bit, then tapped on the door, speaking out loud.

"Uhm~ Hullo? May I come in? There's some one in there I have to be watching over..."

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan laughs
"come on in Kameil, you're one of the people who can open the door from the outside."

he looks back at the door, the voice not sounding familiar,
"who is it?"

Silverling

08-10-2012

Silver pushed a bit of hair out of her face and sniffed the air once, catching the scents of those that went in the room.

"I'm Silver, and am supposed to be watching Vince... I also know Emily and have met the one I believe is named Athelia before, if that helps."

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan looks at Vince and Emily, if they backed her up, the door would open and let her in, if not, it would remain shut.

Bright Oblivion

08-10-2012

Emily glanced between Vince and the door and rolled her eyes, muttering something that sounded like, "Poor miss Silver." Glancing at Ryan, she nodded. Silver was safe.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

the door opened, allowing Silver to enter.

Silverling

08-10-2012

Silver slipped into the room, a slight smile on her face as she entered.

"Thank you very much~"

She glanced around, spotting Vince and Emily, then going over to them. She gave a slight wave to Emily, then looked over at Vince, her expression quickly changing into a rather bored one and speaking in a monotone, obviously not serious voice. As she spoke, she raised her hands up a bit and channeled a silvery Energy tendril between her two index fingers.

"I must have you on this leash at all times, otherwise you'll go crazy and hurt people."