Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

01-31-2013

Talim sighed and laughed slightly.

"Ahh I see.And yes, that it what I meant. Sorry if I confused you, but when you travel a lot you end up picking up the odd phrase or three."

She smiled at him and tapped her chin.

"Hmm maybe we can have a practice match or something int he sparring grounds sometime."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-31-2013

Alison blinked "I uh well, I don't...really...know either actually... I was just guessing"

Bright Oblivion

01-31-2013

Emily shrugged.

"Well, I don't hear a storm, so I assume the weather's alright."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-31-2013

Alison nodded, though the mention of storm made her frown slightly. She let out a sigh and forced a small smile "So how long have you two uh..."

Bright Oblivion

01-31-2013

Sigmund tilted his head to one side as Alison frowned slightly.

"You don't like storms, miss Alison?"

At her question, Emily smiled.

"Been a couple? Seven months. Known each other? Far longer."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-31-2013

Alison shook her head sadly, nearly whispering as she spoke "My father died in a storm..." She shook her head and forced another smile. "Seven months? That's very nice."

Bright Oblivion

01-31-2013

Sigmund nodded.

"I'm sorry. You have my condolences. How long ago?"

Emily nodded in agreement.

"It certainly is."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-31-2013

"About eight years ago..." Alison said, not really knowing what else to say or talk about.

As if on cue to break the tension Ryan stepped out from the back room looking rather satisfied having laid Rayne in bed. He spots Alison and smiles
"Hey there Ali, how are you feeling?"

Alison looks at him with a sigh of relief and smiles "I'm doing alright, but there's something I need to talk to you about."

Ryan raised a brow as he walked over toward the drink dispenser and poured a cool glass of water. Taking it over and sitting next to Alison "What is it?" He asked, rather curious.

Alison shrugged "Well I've decided to follow a... different career path instead of simply becoming a summoner I'm going to try to focus on medical practice and hopefully one day get a job in the medical wing."

Ryan nodded, taking a sip of his water he smiled "I'm glad to hear that, I think you'd make an excellent doctor." He said as he began downing the glass

Alison rubbed the back of her neck
"But that also means that I don't need to be your intern any longer, so you'll be on your own with the work you have to do now until you get a new one, if they do give you a new one that is."

Ryan choked on his water a bit, eyes widening as he took a minute to regain himself "So you're saying...All that work...by myself...?"

Alison nodded, smiling slightly at his expression.

Ryan let out a pain groan
"Well I'm going to miss having you around for sure, you really made my life a lot easier but I am happy you've decided on your career path and I wish you the best." In the back of his mind however he was panicking trying to figure out how in the world he was going to finish all the work he had to do...

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim sighed and laughed slightly.

"Ahh I see.And yes, that it what I meant. Sorry if I confused you, but when you travel a lot you end up picking up the odd phrase or three."

She smiled at him and tapped her chin.

"Hmm maybe we can have a practice match or something int he sparring grounds sometime."
Kameil's ears twitched as he accidentally listened into part of Ryan's and Alison's conversation, he would chuckle but it might confuse Talim if he did since he was still looking at her,

"Hmm, yes, traveling, I am not surprised. There are quite a bit of odd phrases one could get but I have heard they are usually for close friends..." He tilted his head, "A... practice match, um, if you wish for such a thing. It has been quite some time since I have did anything physical. It will surely help me."

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-14-2013

An undisclosed amount of time later~

Rayne enters into the lounge, stretching her arms and wings for a moment and yawning, she was wearing what she usually wore, blue jeans and a black sweater that was a bit too big for her with holes in the back for her wings. She lazily made her way to the food generator but after a moment decided she wasn't actually that hungry and instead decided to just pour a glass of water for herself. She carried it over to one of the couches and sat down. She downed the entire glass of water after a few moment and proceeded to lay on her side, head rested on the armrest of the couch. Her wings were tucked neatly between her and the back of the couch while she slowly moved her hand around the air.