Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

01-28-2013

Alison shakes her head sadly, "Right now doctor Liana and I are attempting to find out where she went but I don't know if we will be able to..."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim nodded at Kameil with a smile.

"In my case I don't know what everyone does for a good time around. Maybe some one can give me a run down on what to do."
Kameil chuckled slightly,

"Well with how diverse the people are here in the Institute, everyone has something different they do for a good time around," he knew what she meant but it seemed amusing from just the thought of it, "I am sure the things I do are not what you would call a good time in your opinion. There are sparring grounds, training grounds, a cafeteria, a library, and a break room, of course there is the medical wing but I'm sure Youay has to attend to his job."

Youay

01-28-2013

Youay nodded and put his arm around Ethelyn's waist and looked around at everyone.

"Well me and Ethelyn are heading out. Talim we will catch up later ok, keep out of trouble everyone."

He smiled and started to walk out with his fiance in tow.
-----------
Talim nodded and waved at Youay.

"You two take care now, I will catch you two later."

She turned her attention back to Kameil.She smiled at him and shrugged.

"You would be surprised in what some people find fun, I really enjoy training as one of my pass times."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Ethelyn gave a slight wave to those in the room, then rested her head on Youay's shoulder as they walked out of the room, letting out a happy little sigh on the way.

Kameil

01-28-2013

Quote:
Youay nodded and put his arm around Ethelyn's waist and looked around at everyone.

"Well me and Ethelyn are heading out. Talim we will catch up later ok, keep out of trouble everyone."

He smiled and started to walk out with his fiance in tow.
-----------
Talim nodded and waved at Youay.

"You two take care now, I will catch you two later."

She turned her attention back to Kameil.She smiled at him and shrugged.

"You would be surprised in what some people find fun, I really enjoy training as one of my pass times."
Kameil turned to wave at Youay and his fiance before focusing his attention back at Talim,

"Yes, I do know someone who really enjoys making noises for fun. A strange thought but yes, training... surely the training grounds is a definite spot you should be visiting. It should be worthy of your time."

Youay

01-28-2013

Talim rubbed the back of her neck and smiled.

"Yeah, visiting there might be worth a shot. Get a good workout in and such. How about you, got any favorite haunts that you like to frequent Kameil?"

Bright Oblivion

01-29-2013

Emily waved as Youay and Ethelyn left.

"Take care, you two."

Once they were gone, she turned back to Alison with a nod, unsure why Liana would be helping Alison find her mother. She considered asking, but a look from Sigmund stopped her.

"I hope you two find her, miss Alison. I doubt she's dropped off the face of Runeterra. That means she's somewhere."

----

Sigmund nodded to Youay and Ethelyn as they left and listened to Alison and Emily as they spoke. He could guess Emily wanted to ask why Liana was involved and gave her waist a squeeze. As she glanced at him, he shook his head very slightly. There was no reason to press her, or ask things they didn't need to know. Especially where family was concerned.

Scarlet Phoenix

01-30-2013

Alison nodded, starring off into nothing for a moment she decided to change the subject. "So uh..." She blinked, having no idea what to talk about. "Nice....weather?"

Bright Oblivion

01-30-2013

Emily smiled slightly at Alison's attempt to change the subject.

"Is it? I haven't really checked, or been outside today."

Kameil

01-31-2013

Quote:
Talim rubbed the back of her neck and smiled.

"Yeah, visiting there might be worth a shot. Get a good workout in and such. How about you, got any favorite haunts that you like to frequent Kameil?"
Kameil tilted his head, though his face showed no confusion, he definitely was,

"... Haunts? What are haunts?... If you mean like places one likes to visit frequently? Then it is the break room for me. Well, I visit that room or this room. Though I have seen the other places, it was rather brief."