Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

01-22-2013

When Alison addressed her, Emily took a few moments to consider the question before responding.

"Mostly personal projects, really, along with keeping certain people..."

Here she gave Sigmund a cheeky look, which he returned with an innocent smile.

"...in line. However, I'm also available to help in the Medical Wing if they absolutely have need of me."

Scarlet Phoenix

01-23-2013

Alison nodded, though she wondered just what the man had done to need constant watch over him... "What kind of healing magic do you know?"

Bright Oblivion

01-23-2013

Emily smiled.

"I was trained in life magic, and a friend of mine is teaching me how to use the healing portion of hydromancy."

Taking a guess, she added another statement.

"You do realize I don't keep an eye on him all the time, right? And that I'm not doing so because he's in any sort of trouble."

Sigmund tilted his head slightly to one side.

"I'm not sure if we've been formally introduced."

He extended a hand toward Alison.

"I'm Sigmund. A friend of summoner Ryan's, and Emily's boyfriend."

Scarlet Phoenix

01-23-2013

Boyfriend... Oh well that makes much more sense. Alison blushed slightly at her own misunderstanding and extended her own arm to shake Sigmund's hand. "A pleasure to meet you Sigmund, I'm Alison soon to be summoner Ryan's ex-assistant."

Bright Oblivion

01-23-2013

Sigmund couldn't keep a slight smile off his face as Alison blushed.

"So I heard. I imagine he's going to miss having you considerably."

He glanced toward Youay.

"But his loss is, of course, the Medical Wing's gain."

Scarlet Phoenix

01-23-2013

"Well we've yet to see how bad or good I may be for them... I could do horribly." Alison said bluntly with a sigh. "I'm sure he'll manage."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Talim leaned against the wall again as she spoke

"Even in martial arts, the masters do not take well to the students trying moves that are beyond their skill. You learn at the pace set by the masters for a reason. Magic and Martial Arts are extremely similar. Gramps told us that the only difference between the two is that one is primarily mental, while the later is physical. And after seeing what I have, I agree with him."
Kameil chuckled,

"Your grandfather is smart, you should be glad to have him as one." He looked around the room before tilting his head, looking at Talim, "So how are you today? Enjoying your time here?"

Bright Oblivion

01-24-2013

Sigmund nodded.

"You could. However, you appear motivated and willing to learn. As far as I know, medical knowledge can be taught, and procedure can be trained. But those two things are considerably more difficult to come by."

He smiled.

"And I imagine he'll manage well enough, especially if you were feeling benevolent and helped him to find a new intern to take your place."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Youay looked over at Ethelyn with a smile and kissed her forehead.

"Well just because I know them well doesn't mean I know everything about them. Just like how they don't know everything about myself."

He gave her a gentle squeeze and laid his head against hers gently.
Ethelyn quietly squeaked, smiling as she stayed cuddled up close to Youay. She squeezed him a bit and let out a relaxed sigh, closing her eyes for a few minutes before mumbling to him.

"I suppose we should be heading out soon..."

Youay

01-25-2013

Talim nodded at Kamiel with a smile.

"I am doing well today, thank you. And yes, I am enjoying my time here, though it seems Youay is gonna be busy a while so I have free time to do whatever."
------------
Youay looked down at her and nodded.

"Yeah, we should get going before you fall asleep and miss dinner."

He would move a little and wait for her to get up first before he made any move to stand