Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-28-2012

Liana looked over curiously, wondering if Ethelyn might discover something special Talim might of picked up. And focusing on a task was a good way to help relax the girl.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Ethelyn blinked once at the sudden mass of weapons that was now dropped in front of her. She stared at it for several moments before making any kind of movement suggesting that she would actually be examining them for magical properties. She leaned forward, her eyes glinting a golden color for a moment as she did a quick magical detection spell on the pile of deadly objects.

Youay

12-30-2012

Talim smiled at watched at Ethelyn made her examination. Whether magical or not the young woman didn't care, she was excited because she never seen this kind of appraisal before. She looked around at the others momentarily and then back at the girl who was working.

"So how long have you been doing this Ethelyn?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Ethelyn was continuing to examine the weapons when Talim asked her question. She let out a little startled squeak and looked up from her work and glanced around before replying.

"ᵁᵘᵘʰ⋅⋅⋅ ᵁʰᵐ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ ˢᶦᶰᶜᵉ⋅⋅⋅ ˢᶦᶰᶜᵉ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʷᵉᶫᵛᵉ⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᴵ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ ˢᵒ⋅⋅⋅ ˢᵒ ᴵ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗᵉᶰ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᵁʰᵐ⋅⋅⋅"

She looked back down at the weapons and carefully reached down and pulled a few choice daggers and swords out and set them aside.

"⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᵉˢᵉ⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᶰᵉˢ⋅⋅⋅ ᴬʳᵉ ᵉᶰᶜʰᵃᶰᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵃʸ ˢʰᵃʳᵖ⋅⋅⋅ ᵂʰᶦᶜʰ ᶦˢ ᶠᵃᶦʳᶫʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵒᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᶫᵃᵈᵉᵈ ʷᵉᵃᵖᵒᶰˢ⋅⋅⋅ ᴬᶰᵈ⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᵉˢᵉ⋅⋅⋅"

She pulled out a pair of katars that looked rather finely crafted, each with a gemstone set near the base.

"ᵀʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᶜᵃᶰ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶫᵒˢᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐˢᵗᵒᶰᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶫᵒˢᵗ ᵒᶰᵉ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳᶰ⋅⋅⋅ ᵁʰᵐ⋅⋅⋅"

She held one of the katars and, after making sure no one was in its path, tossed it across the room. Just before it would have hit something, she lightly tapped the stone on the one she had, and the discarded one suddenly phased through the air and returned to her, allowing her to safely take its handle from the air.

"⋅⋅⋅ ᴸᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ⋅⋅⋅"

Equiste

12-30-2012

Liana watched as Ethelyn examined the weapons, her eyes widening when she heard when Ethelyn started with her detecting magic in objects. And she thought her own father had been agressive when it came to education. She wondered how much of her path Ethelyn actually chose. Shaking that thought out of her head she watched as Ethelyn threw the weapon, making it reappear back where she was.
"Wow, thats pretty good." She said, somewhat impressed about this ability.

Youay

12-30-2012

Talim's eyes glinted in excitement. She made a mental note of all the enchantments and nodded.

"That is awesome, Thank you so much Eth. Here why don't you take one of the more fancier ones as a gift. I can't believe it, I never thought any of these would of been magical when I claimed them.

Talim smiled and examined one of the swords, nodding at the workmanship.

"This would make a fine sword for gramps too. See any in there that Youay would like Eth?"

Silverling

12-30-2012

Ethelyn smiled slightly at the compliments she received, and she set the pair of katars off to one side as well. She looked into the bag again before nudging it with her foot and starting to speak a little louder.

"... Oh.... I forgot to mention that the bag is enchanted as well... As well as a few more items in here."

She then reached into the bag again, pulling out a blackened club and holding it up for them to see.

"... This one can be ignited and it won't burn.... It also lights itself if you think the word 'burn'."

As a demonstration, she held the club at its base, and the thing ignited into flames.

"And can be extinguished if you think 'douse.'"

The flames suddenly went out and she held the club out towards Talim, who would find that the wood it was made from wasn't even warm from the flames.

"Uhm... You actually have quite the collection of items.... There's a few more in here that have some minor enchantments as well."

Once her hands were freed, she reached back in and pulled out a deadly looking spear.

"This one will always return to you after being thrown..."

She set that one aside as well, then pulled out a glaive that the blade was colored an icy blue.

"This one's pole will not break under any stress, and the blade itself is enchanted with frost runes... Meaning it will freeze whatever it passes through..... Uhhmmm..."

She gave Talim a weak smile as she continued.

"There's... Actually a lot more in here than I thought... Though I'm not sure if its really necessary to give me one... I mean, this is actually quite simple for me.... As for what Youay might like.... Uhhmmm..."

She carefully set the glaive aside and looked at the weapons that were already out, then back at the ones still in the bag. Shen reached in and pulled out what looked to be a small, sheathed dagger. She then took the hilt and carefully pulled it out, revealing that it was actually a full length katana.

"This... Might be useful...."

A spark of electricity ran along the blade as she examined it a bit more.

"... Its also charged with electricity."

Equiste

12-30-2012

Liana couldn't help but giggle a bit when Talim said she 'claimed them', realising why she was laughing and going a little red before watching Ethelyn go back to work on the rest of the weapons. She was quite impressed with Ethelyn's magical ability.
"It might be simple for you Ethelyn, but not everyone knows what or how to do what you do. Besides, its somewhat rude not to accept a gift from another." She said with a cheeky smile, looking a bit surprised at the dagger becomming katanna length. For what this was, it was quite fun seeing stuff like this. She wondered if Ethelyn would pull out a quarterstaff or something quite unassuming. It would be a funny surprise she thought that a stick was the most dangerous thing in there.

Youay

12-30-2012

Talim nodded and pointed at the dagger with a smile.

"Then you go ahead and give it to him as a gift. I am sure he would love it."

She looked at all the gear and nodded to herself.

"That's quite a few enchanted items I got. I gotta be sure to practice with them if I ever need to use one in a emergency. And if you don't want anything that's alright, just take care of Yuyu for me. The man can get pretty careless, especially when he thinks he is protecting someone."

Silverling

12-30-2012

Ethelyn smiled and sheathed the katana/dagger again, placing it on her lap.

"I think I will give it to him then... You could consider this the gift I took even.... Though I do plan on caring for him for the rest of my life."

She then nudged the bag a bit again and shrugged.

"There... Might be more in there, but its hard to tell just from looking at the surface. It would be easier if they were laid out and I could just walk by and tell."