Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

11-29-2012

Lucy looks over to Ryan, he reminded her of the lady with the birdy wings...
She quickly runs over to the fish she had dropped on the floor earlier and began devouring it while purring. When all that was left was some of the tail Lucy crawls back to Tao and drops it infront of him,
"Want?"

Youay

11-29-2012

Tao smiled at Lucy as she placed the remains of fish in front of him. He smiled at her and shook his head.

"No thank you my dear, I am full from my meal earlier, you go ahead and finish it."

He looked over to Ryan and nodded.

"Everyone deserves to take a break every now and then. It helps the mind and body recover."

MysticalRaven

11-29-2012

Lucy flicks it into the air before catching it in her mouth and swallowing it without chewing. She then looks around, something to do... Something to do... Where is something to do....

Equiste

12-10-2012

Liana made her way to the lounge, Talim still in tow. She wasn't quite sure she was allowed to, but the girl did seem genuinely a friend of Youay's, and she was pretty sure it would be ok.
"And here is the lounge. Now it has special things on it that only allow certain people to access it, so its a nice place to go since most of the break rooms around the Institute are more... crowded. And..." She says as she opens the door, moving to let Talim in.
"... is also more lux... Oh, seems a bit of a party was on here..." She said, looking around. She looked over at the older man she had never seen before.
"Seems we have som... Oh! Lucy!" She says, smiling happily over to the cat girl. Now she really wanted to get into the room to hug her, but still waited for Talim to enter first before she did.

MysticalRaven

12-10-2012

Lucy tilts her head, an ear flicks as she hears a familiar voice. Mummy?
She turns to the door and smiles immediatly as Liana stands at the door. Lucy practicly leaps across to hug her.
"Hi!"

Youay

12-10-2012

Talim nodded as Liana let her in to the lounge.

"Sounds good, maybe someone here will let me know where Yuyu is hiding."

She looked around the lounge with a impressed look before her eyes immediately fell on the old man. Tao looked at the newcomers as a smile spread across his face. Talim dropped her bag to the side and made a line straight to the old guy and gave him a huge hug.

"Gramps, I was not expecting to see you here."

Talim rambled on and on to the old man about what she was up too the last few years, what she learn, never giving him a chance to get a word in edgewise. The chi master nodded and listened to his granddaugher, glancing briefly at Liana. He came to the conclusion that Liana adopted Lucy, due to them looking different and Lucy calling her "Mommy"

Equiste

12-10-2012

The response Liana was going to give was wrapped up in Liana making her way over to Lucy, hugging her tightly to her.
"Lucy... Oh I so missed you dear..." She said, kissing the cat girl on the forehead. Her eyes glanced up as she saw Talim give her grandfather a hug. So that must of been Master Tao, Youay's teacher of his chi techniques. Seems luck smiled upon them meeting. She smiled, looking back to Lucy.
"So how are you doing my dear? I hope you weren't too bored. Was there a party here?" She asked, absentmindedly running a hand through Lucy's hair.

MysticalRaven

12-10-2012

Lucy purrs happily as Liana runs a hand through her head.
"Party... something... "
She points at Tao and keeps smiling,
"Played hunt."

Equiste

12-10-2012

Liana looked over to Master Tao and smiled, looking back to Lucy.
"Oooh, you did? Bet he is harder to catch then me huh?" She said with a chuckle, happily continuing with her action to run her hand through Lucy's hair. Suddenly her stomach made a noise.
"Oh my, seems I might be a bit hungry. Oh, and I finished work for today so you got me all to yourself now." She said with a grin.

MysticalRaven

12-10-2012

Lucy frowns slightly confused by Tao,
"To fast.... "
She shakes her head and looks at Liana as her stomach makes the sound,
"Fishy?"
She then continues purring when Liana says she has finished work for the day.