Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

11-24-2012

Lucas smiled lovingly back and let out a hum.

"Or both. They disappeared quickly and we lost track of time."

He glanced around the room before kissing Lucina and whispering mischievously in her ear.

"I suppose it would be rude if we suddenly made our exit and moved somewhere more private, wouldn't it?"

Equiste

11-24-2012

Lucina smiled back, responding enthusiastically when he kissed her. She giggled when he whispered to her.
"Mmm, maybe... Maybe not... We have been here a while..." She whispered back, before looking back to the room.
"Mmm, well this has been fun, but I think I'm getting kinda tired." Lucina said, yawning a bit.

Novus chuckled, kissing her on the forehead after she did his cheek.
"Well I brought the food my darling, so I am responsible for what happens to it..." He said, cuddling her happily.
"They say its not how often you fall down but how often you get back up again that counts." He said, though his gaze was still on Eve.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-24-2012

Eve frowned "Can't we just leave it here?" she smiled, cuddling further into him, whispering to him "We could always just go to the back room."

Bright Oblivion

11-24-2012

Lucas grinned as she yawned and glanced around the rest of the room.

"Thank you for being here. It's been very fun, and I appreciate it. But now I need to take my beautiful girlfriend to bed, so I'll see you all later."

Deftly, he swept Lucina into his arms and stood up, nodding to Novus as he passed.

"Thank you for the food. It was excellent."

With a last nod to everyone else, he made his way to the door and slipped quietly out, smiling lovingly at Lucina all the while.

As Lucas and Lucina left, Sigmund waved, then smiled down at Emily.

"Do you suppose it's time for us to leave, too?"

Emily smiled and waved to the exiting couple. At Sigmund's question, she snuggled closer into him, closing her eyes.

"Maybe in a little bit."

Equiste

11-24-2012

Novus let out a bit of a hum, considering that statement.
"Well I guess the food will be alright for now... And I guess I can come back later and clean it up..." He said to her, before lowering her voice to a whisper.
"Mmm, we could do that if you like... Back there, in private... Intimately together..." He whispered in her ear, tracing a finger up her ear. Novus smiled back over to Lucas and Lucina when they spoke.
"You're welcome. Have fun now." He said with a calm smile before looking back to Eve.

Lucina smiled, putting her arms around Lucas as she was lifted up, resting against him.
"Mmm, indeed it was. And thank you everyone for comming. Please eat as much of it as possible. I don't want my poor brother to have to cart out too much." She said, playfully sticking her tongue out at him before they went out the door, waving as she went.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-24-2012

Eve smiled up at him, a pleading look on her face "Pleaaaase?" she kissed his cheek, then kissed him on the lips.

Equiste

11-24-2012

Novus let out a long hum, cut off by the kiss on the lips. With a smile he slowly lifted her up, standing up before he whispered in her ear.
"If my lady requests so, what am I to deny her?" He looked over at the others. "Well, eat as much as you can, since as my sister said whats left I clean up later. Its been fun." He said, before making his way over to the door to the back room, making his way with Eve to the private room in the back.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-24-2012

Ryan and Rayne had both finished their meals, looking at each other they smiled and waved to those in the room. "Pleasure seeing you all again, and meeting you Master Tao." Ryan said as he held the door for Rayne. The couple soon departed.

Eve giggled, curling up into his arms as he lifted her up. She kept kissing him as he carried her to the private room.

Equiste

11-25-2012

And with the door to the private room closed, no one saw what happened back there except for two currently extremely passionate people. ... They might not be out for a while.

Bright Oblivion

11-25-2012

Emily and Sigmund waved and nodded to people as they left, then glanced at each other.

"Now?" Sigmund queried.

Emily shrugged.

"Now works."

They got to their feet and nodded slightly to the elderly master, speaking in accidental unison again.

"It was nice seeing you again, master Tao."

Glancing at each other and smiling as they realized they'd done it again, they waved to Lucy, Kameil, and the cat, and made their way out the door, each with an arm around the other as they leaned against each other.