Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

08-10-2012

A solid knock was heard on the door. This was repeated three times when silence fell over. Suddenly, a rhythm was being tapped on the door. "I'm going to keep doing this until someone lets me in, I must test the tea here!"

Vince was drumming his normal hand on the door while tapping his mechanical hand on his knee over enthusiastically.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan smiled
"Well Rayne has been mostly practicing holy and light magics, I feel she is getting very good with them too, I've been working with more of a variety, such as wind magic to help me out while I'm flying, I've also been training my physical body a lot more."

he hears the knocking and chuckles, making his way over to the drink station pouring a cup of tea, bringing it over to the door
"I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've met, this is more of a private room for friends, do you know anyone in here? If you're just here for tea I've poured a glass to hand you."

Bright Oblivion

08-10-2012

Emily nodded. "Good variety. Working your strengths without too much overlap." Glancing over at the door, she called, "Mister Vince? Is that you?"

Grand Viper

08-10-2012

"Thank you, sirrah!" Vince reached for the cup and sipped at it. Looking around, he spotted a familiar face. He waved at the woman, "Miss Emily! I did not expect you here!"

Vince swished the liquid in the cup, "Hm, needs to be a bit stronger." Blinking a few times, he regarded Ryan and pointed at Emily, "I swear I know her. I hope she remembers an old man such as myself. See? She even knows my name!" Waving at her once more, he cemented his point.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Ryan smiled
"alright, if you're a friend of Emily then come right on in,. the drink station is right over there, make yourself at home" he went back to one of the two recliners and sat down, putting his feet up

Grand Viper

08-10-2012

Vince walked in and hopped onto one of the recliners. Waving at Emily, he sipped his tea and asked, "So how have you been, Miss Emily?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

((updated the first post with a rough sketch of the room's layout, it's small but should be fine for now))

Bright Oblivion

08-10-2012

Emily smiled and waved back at Vince. "I've been well. Sigmund's....well, I'm not really sure where Sigmund is right now. How have you been, Mister Vince?"

Grand Viper

08-10-2012

"Eh, I've been better truth be told," Vince shrugged. Sipping at the tea, he cricked his neck, "I'm sort of kind of under League supervision because of an incident in Piltover."

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-10-2012

Rayne opens the door to the lounge with a smile, she looks around
"okay Ryan...I'll admit it...you did a good job...guess I'm wearing that outfit for you tonight," she made her way right to the food generator and pulled out some grapes in a bowl, sitting on the couch furthest from the door, she looked at Viper and Emily
"hello, how's everyone?"