Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-19-2012

Ryan entered the room with a small, albeit, tired smile "Hello everyone." he walked toward the drink station and poured himself a glass of water before making his way over to a free couch "How are you two?"

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Kameil looked at Ryan and nodded at him,

"Ah, hello Ryan, I'm doing quite well. How about you? It's been quite some time since we've talked."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-19-2012

Ryan nodded, taking a sip of his water "I'm doing quite well actually, and yes it has. What have you been up to?"

Bright Oblivion

10-19-2012

Sigmund took his tea to the other recliner and sat down, nodding to Ryan as he entered. After a sip of tea, he shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure where everyone else is, but Emily's probably with Lucina, watching Lucas train."

Glancing between the two, he asked, "How are miss Athelia and miss Rayne lately?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-19-2012

Ryan smiled "She's doing well...studying really hard lately...seems that's all she does these days." he looked slightly guilty at that, it was partially his fault having to work so much. He smiled "Thankfully I'll be able to spend more time with her soon."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Kameil looked at Ryan,

"Nothing much," he said before looking at Sigmund, "Athelia? She studies, I visit her every now and then, sometimes take her outside." Kameil paused and thought for a moment, "I should visit her more often."

Bright Oblivion

10-19-2012

Sigmund nodded as Ryan spoke. "That's good. So what's changing that you'll be able to spend more time with her?"

Turning to Kameil, he replied, "It's certainly a thought. She'd probably appreciate more frequent visits."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-19-2012

Ryan sighed, looking up at the ceiling, the smile still on his face "Well apparently I've been doing such a good job since the promotion that I deserve a nice long vacation. Basically I'm getting a couple months off and after that they're changing my position to give me less work." his smile grows " On top of that, Rayne thinks she's found a way to change my wings back."

Bright Oblivion

10-19-2012

Sigmund took a sip of his tea and nodded. "That's good on all counts."

Glancing at Ryan's wings, he added, "Though I'm not entirely sure why you want to change them from what they are now. Is something wrong with the color?"

Kameil

10-19-2012

Kameil nodded,

"I'm sure she would..." He then looked at his cup of tea and began muttering to himself, "the summoner work I do isn't that bad... so I guess I can go straight away to her place after I've finished."