Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Kiobi and Kameil both nodded at Novus,

"It's good to see you well as well." Kiobi said adding a smile,

"Though it seems I have to get some rest." Kameil said as he stood up, "Good night Novus, good night Emily, night sisters." After saying that, he turned and made his way out of the lounge. Kiobi looked at Kameil and waved him good bye before waving at Novus, Eve, and Emily,

"I'm a sleep too," she then snapped her fingers as a blanket then covered up, "nighty night." The elf then laid on the couch and rolled off it, allowing the blanket to wrap around her as she fell off, "Don't mind me." Kiobi said as she wriggled off to the back room, somehow, she got the door open.

MysticalRaven

10-16-2012

Athelia walks into the lounge with a bored look on her face, she looks around and gives a small wave to the people she knows before seating herself and reading a book which seemed to appear out of nowhere.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-17-2012

Eve cuddled into Novus happily when he sat down beside her. "Well if you do happen to be sick I think I would have to blame myself, and if that were the case I think I would feel guilty." she smirks "Than I think I'd have to take care of you until you were feeling all better." she kissed him on the cheek and smiled toward Athelia, waving to her.

Equiste

10-17-2012

"Hmm, maybe. Though I'd like the sound of being taken care of." He said with a smile, giving her a hug before tucking into his meal at his regmimented pace that he often did. Though if he was sick he was slightly worried about kissing her. Oh well, if she kissed him he wouldn't say no.
"Greetings Miss Athelia." He said, before continuing with his meal.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-17-2012

Eve cuddled into him, watching as he ate. "So when is that thing with Lucas supposed to happen?"

Equiste

10-17-2012

"Hmm, well whenever they are ready really... I'm surprised they didn't strike while you were sick. However they might of had no knowledge on that." He seemed to lean into Eve as she cuddled him, following his eating pattern as normal. Though his movements seemed more relaxed than usual. It wasn't long before he had finished what was on his plate and his glass of water.
"Mm, that was good." He placed the plate down beside the seat and wrapped his arms around Eve's waist.
"But I think this is where I want my arms to be right now."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-18-2012

Eve raised an eyebrow "What do you mean? Why would it matter if I were sick or not? Unless they knew that you would be too busy taking care of me to go there yourself." she giggled as he placed his arm around her and cuddled closer into him "Well this is where I want all of me to be right now."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

A few boring days later.

The door opened as Kameil walked into the room, it had been a while, summoner work suddenly piled so it became a high priority. Looking around the room, he moved towards the drink station, getting himself a cup of tea before sitting on a nearby recliner.

Bright Oblivion

10-19-2012

Sigmund pushed the door open and stepped inside, closing the door quietly behind him. The dark circles under his weary blue eyes were testament to the fact that he'd been sleeping poorly for several nights in a row, though his presence without Emily seemed to speak even more volumes. While she sometimes visited the lounge without him, especially when he was away to Ionia, he very rarely appeared in the room without her at his side. It was a fact he seemed to momentarily consider, as he let out a slow breath before glancing around to see who was in the room. When he noticed Kameil, he nodded civilly, then made his way toward the drink station, preparing himself a cup of tea.

Kameil

10-19-2012

Kameil looked over at the door as Sigmund entered the room, as he nodded, the elf merely waved back. He looked back at his cup of tea and took a sip, letting out a sigh of satisfaction,

"Peaceful and quiet... " Kameil muttered, "Wonder where is everyone..."