Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Eve smiled "Thank you, I think I feel like cuddling longer though." she kissed him on the cheek and kept herself curled up into him.

Equiste

10-10-2012

"Oh I think I can accomodate." He said with a smile, wrapping his other arm around her and letting the cold compress sit where it was on her forhead. He began to stroke her hair, simply holding onto her.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-11-2012

Eve smiled "I love you Novvy..." she stayed still, humming to herself as he stroked her hair "Sorry if I'm keeping you from your training or anything."

MysticalRaven

10-11-2012

Quote:
Kameil:
Kameil simply hugged Athelia back,

"Yes, feeling much better. Like I've said a few times, thank you for coming by and taking care of me. Anything you want, I'll do my best to get what you want."

Though, he would do whatever she wanted anyways. It'd be nice to tell her that she could have anything she wanted... to the best of his ability of course.

Athelia simply smiles and shakes her head,
"No. Being here with you is all I want right now."

Equiste

10-11-2012

"Oh, I'm sure I'll be alright. Its your training we'll have to catch up on when you get better." He said with a chuckle, kissing her on the cheek. "And I love you Eve." He continued to simply lay there with her, stroking her hair.

Kameil

Recruiter

10-11-2012

Kameil hummed in agreement,

"Well we're doing that right now." He then kissed her on the cheek, "so I'll just add that extra, for free."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-11-2012

Eve smiled "I'm pretty sleepy now...Think I'm gonna get some more rest alright?"

Equiste

10-11-2012

"Of course darling. Rest will be good." He said, continuing to stroke her hair as they lay there.

Kameil

Recruiter

10-12-2012

The door to the lounge opened as Kiobi poked her head to look around. She smiled when there was no one in here. Slipping into the room and closing the door behind, she looked around to make sure. Nope, nothing. Kiobi moved to the center of the room, in a few seconds she suddenly yelled,

"Yes! Empty room!" Immediately, Kiobi faded away from sight and began running around the room, laughing in absolute joy every now and then. But until someone entered the room, the lounge was hers to roll, jump, and run around in. Though if someone did, they'd hear nothing. But if they could see her, they could see her silently prowling around instead. Like stalking some imaginary prey.

leirynot

10-12-2012

Attwell had been wandering the Institute when he came upon the door, Araneo detected traces of a few of his friends going through it. He decided to see if he could come in and knocked on the door.
"E-excuse me, b-but I was wondering i-if I could come in? I-I'm pretty sure that some of my friends are in there a-and was wondering if I would be welcome."