Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Kameil simply hugged Athelia back,

"Yes, feeling much better. Like I've said a few times, thank you for coming by and taking care of me. Anything you want, I'll do my best to get what you want."

Though, he would do whatever she wanted anyways. It'd be nice to tell her that she could have anything she wanted... to the best of his ability of course.

Equiste

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
The next morning.

Eve woke up slowly, coughing slightly. She looked around to see where she was and noticed that she was in the back room. She smiled when she noticed Novus.
Novus' eyes open. He smiles to Eve, stroking her forhead.
"Morning." He was under the blanket with her. He reached over and picked up a cold compress. Seemed he had picked her up while she slept and picked up stuff to bring into the back room. He felt her temperature before he did anything.
"So how are you feeling?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Eve groaned and shrugged. "Better in the fact that you're here, worse in the fact that it feels even colder then yesterday..." she snuggled up with him "You feel so warm though..." he temperature had risen slightly but still not at a dangerous level.

Equiste

10-10-2012

"Well then I'll just have to stay here and warm you up..." He said with a smile, an arm around her. Ensuring they were under both Eve's and the beds blanket and 'snuggling' with her somewhat he held the cold compress wrapped in the towel to her head.
"Are you feeling hungry? I got a jug of water thats still cool so if you are thirsty thats there. However I will have to take a trip outside to get you some food."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Eve shook her head, "No, not hungry or thirsty at all." she closed her eyes and rested closer to him "Still tired though..."

Equiste

10-10-2012

"I'm not surprised. Your body is working at trying to get rid of the cold. Fortunately if there is anywhere you wanted to go I can take you anywhere." He said with a smile, hugging her a bit. "Lots of rest and getting your boyfriend to get what you want is what I recommend." He said, kissing her on the forehead.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Eve smiled "Well this sounds like a good deal, I should get sick more often..." she thinks for a moment and shrugs "I can't think of anywhere I want to go right now."

Equiste

10-10-2012

"Nah, you are far to active to be want to stuck in bed all day." He said with a chuckle, kissing her on the cheek. "Though if you are awake enough I did grab some of the books you've been studying to look at." He says, reaching down beside the bed to grab the book satchel and placing it up beside them before returning his arm around her.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Eve smiled "Thank you." she snuggled into him "Maybe a bit later."

Equiste

10-10-2012

"Sketch pad is also in there too." He said, running his thumb along where his hand rested hugged around her body, the other hand still holding the compress to her head. "Whatever you feel like, I am here for."