Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

10-09-2012

Novus gave a quick bow. "Thank you my lovely..." Seeing her stand he quickly wrapped his arms around her, sliding back down onto the chair and resting her on top of him.
"Now now, I should be the one going to you, not the other way around." He felt her forhead, seeing just how hot she was.
"Are you thirsty? Would you like some water dear?" He asked, his other arm still hugged around her.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve nodded "Some water would be nice." her temperature wasn't dangerously hot but Novus may be able to tell it was either a bad cold or the flue.

Equiste

10-09-2012

"Ok. Hmm, and you may want to make that a thicker blanket..." He says, temporarily detaching himself from Eve to go get her a glass of water. He also pulled out a cold pack from the fridge, finding a thin towel to wrap around it. With that he made his way back over, sliding back under Eve after placing the compress on the floor, before picking it up again. He would place it on her head and hold it there after she had some water. He held the glass so she could either take the glass herself or get Novus to tip the water into her mouth.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve was slightly confused about the fact that she was having something cold put on her head when she already felt so cold...She shrugged it off assuming that Novus would know better anyway and let him hold the glass as she drank about half the cup before snuggling up to Novus. She snapped her fingers and the blanket became thicker like he had told her to. After a few minutes of resting she fell back asleep.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Kiobi looked over at Eve and Novus and giggled,

"So cute together..." She muttered before yawning, "Well I guess I'll just leave you with sister. Try not to have too much fun while she's asleep." Once Kiobi stood up, she waved at Novus and left the lounge.

Equiste

10-09-2012

"Goodnight Kiobi, rest well. And I think I'll be looking after this beautiful one to really have too much fun with anything." He said with a chuckle. After she had left he contemplated going back to his room, but then decided that the back room was probably best, since Eve would want to talk to the others even while sick and probably wouldn't want to be carted back and forth. With that he took her to the back room, taking care of his sick girlfriend.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

The next morning.

Eve woke up slowly, coughing slightly. She looked around to see where she was and noticed that she was in the back room. She smiled when she noticed Novus.

MysticalRaven

10-10-2012

Athelia walks slowly into the lounge, she stops for a moment as her small orb floats around her before heading over to a couch. Athelia follows the orb and seats herself before holding it in her hands and spinning it absent mindedly with a bored look on her face.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

A few minutes later Kameil enters the lounge, accidentally revealing his entrance with a few coughs. Clearing his throat, he looked over at Athelia. He walked over to her and nodded at her,

"Hello Athelia."

MysticalRaven

10-10-2012

Athelia ignores the cough, but once she hears Kameil, she looks up and smiles happily before hugging him close,
"Feeling better?"