Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve kept silent, soon falling asleep cuddled up with Kiobi.

Equiste

10-09-2012

Novus made his way into the break room in his Ionian battle robe. Another mission finished. Difficult by some standards but since it was done by a group of elite guard it wasn't so much of an issue. He smiles towards Eve, walking over to Kiobi and Eve.
"Greetings Kiobi. You seem to be looking much better." He looked over at Eve. "However my darling Eve seems worse."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve eyes open slowly when she hears Novus speak, she looks toward him and smiles "Hey Novvy."

Equiste

10-09-2012

Novus smiles, walking over closer to her and stroking her forhead.
"Hey darling. You don't look so well." He kissed her on the forehead. "Still beautiful, just not looking so well." He said, continuing to stroke her hair.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve frowned "I know...I didn't want you to see me like this..." she coughed a few times and rested back.

Equiste

10-09-2012

"I know. Unfortunately for you I'm somewhat of a tenacious one and tend to like to stick around when the one I care for is sick." He said, still smiling. "Besides, think of how bad I'll look when I get sick." He said with a chuckle. "Are you hungry? Some hot soup tends to help."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve shook her head "Not hungry...just tired..." she smiled up at him "I think you'd look cute sick, I could dress up as a nurse an-" she coughed out and grunted. "Sorry."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Kiobi shook her head realizing Eve was awake and Novus was here,

"Oh, I didn't notice you were here Novus." She then looked at Eve, "Um, you want to take a turn cuddling?"

Equiste

10-09-2012

"Nothing to be sorry about. And you would make a beautiful nurse. I just may never wish to recover." He said, smiling at her. He looked over to Kiobi.
"Well it depends on your beautiful sister here. Though I am more than happy to undertake any of the duties required to help her feel better." He said, smiling towards Eve.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve giggled, slowly sliding away from Kiobi "I suppose I'll give you the honor or treating me." she stands up slowly, feeling slightly light headed as she hold on to Novus, the blanket still wrapped around her.