Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve nodded, coughing slightly "Yeah...It's really cold in the institute today...I don't know why."

Kameil

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Kiobi looked at Eve a bit more carefully,

"Well I'm not cold at all... maybe you're sick. You're face does look a little pale."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve frowned "Sick? I don't think so....maybe you're just resistant to the cold and I need some more sun."

Kameil

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Kiobi merely shrugged,

"Well I'm not sure, I'm honestly guessing. Maybe you should ask Novus about it." She then smiled at her deviously, "If you are, that means he'll take care of you, thus more time together! It's absolutely genius because you spend time with him no matter what."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve blinked a few times "Okay maybe I'm a little sick..." she smirked "But he's not here right now and I'm still cold...what should I do, oh what should I do...If only I had a beautiful sister to cuddle with."

Kameil

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Kiobi tilted her head and thought for a moment,

"Hmm, where can I find a beautiful sister... Kameil is sick..." She then brightened up, "Oh! I know! Me! I'm a beautiful sister!"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve let out a fake gasp that just ended with her coughing. She soon smiled reaching her arms out toward Kiobi, shivering slightly with a pout on her face.

Kameil

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Kiobi giggle as Eve began coughing, it wasn't funny, but she still giggled. She moved over and laid with Eve on the couch, wrapping her arms around Eve,

"There, getting warmer?" Kiobi said happily.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Eve nodded, snuggling into Kiobi with a small smile, she pressed her head against Kiobi. She would most likely feel that her forehead was hot to the touch though she still appeared to be shivering slightly.

Kameil

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Kiobi didn't really notice how hot Eve's forehead was and continued to not notice,

"We don't do this a lot I've noticed. Oh curse boyfriends." She then giggled and tightened her hug.