Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-07-2012

Eve shook her head, giggling "Actually, just about how amazing you are." she tilts her head for a moment "Nope, can't fit all of how amazing you are in my head at the same time, there's to many reasons." she let out another happy sigh and closed her eyes, running that night through her head again.

Equiste

10-07-2012

"Me? Amazing? Well I guess if you say I am I can't exactly say otherwise can I?" He said, running a hand through her hair. With a giggle he traced a line up her ear.
"So did you want to eat out somewhere tonight? Its been a while since we've been out somewhere."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-07-2012

"Actually I'm feeling pretty wiped out...I think I'm going to get to bed early tonight." She snuggled into him "And you're so comfy it's hard not to be sleepy, but if you don't want to I have brother here so don't worry."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

It didn't take long for Kiobi to come back, she looked over at Kameil from the door and shouted,

"I told her! I'm sure you two will have fun." She then closed the door and walked over to the food generator waving at Eve and Novus, "Hey you two." Kiobi said as she reached into the generator.

Equiste

10-07-2012

"I'm fairly tired myself actually. We've been running endurance exercises all day. And we run endurance exercises..." He let out a quick whistle. "Do we run edurance exercises. Though I have enough energy if there was something you wanted to do when we got there... And to take you wherever you wish to go." He said with a loving smile.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-07-2012

As if to answer his question Eve let out a small yawn and fell asleep, cuddled up to him. All she needed to know is that he didn't mind. She kept a small smile on her face.

Equiste

10-08-2012

Novus simply smiled, picking up Eve and standing up.
"Hello Kiobi. And seems its goodbye already. Take care." He said, before taking him and Eve back to his room.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Kiobi looked at Novus and waved,

"Bye!" She then looked at Kameil who also waved before coughing a few times.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

A few days later...

Eve walked into the lounge, shivering and looking slightly pale. She made her way toward the food generator but ended up walking away without taking anything. She lay down on a couch and snapped her fingers, a blanket appearing on top of her.

Kameil

10-09-2012

The door opened as Kiobi walked into the lounge. She looked over at Eve covered in a blanket, it wasn't really that cold today... Walking up to her, Kiobi looked at her,

"Hey Eve, you cold?"