Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

10-07-2012

Emily smiled up at Sigmund. "The peaceful, quiet kind of date. And he was definitely the perfect gentleman." Turning to Kiobi, she nodded. "Obviously. Has he been staying in bed since he came down with the cold?"

As she heard what Kameil told Eve, she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "And how does the 'recover eventually' strategy seem to be going for you? While Kiobi, who accepted care and help from her friends is feeling better, you're still quite ill, with no real sign of anything changing any time soon. And there's a very real chance that your cold could escalate into something even worse if you don't do anything about it."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Kiobi looked at Emily and shook his head,

"The first few days he said it was just a sneeze every now and then," She then chuckled, "Well look at him now. Staying in bed for basically the rest of the days until today."

Kameil merely looked over at Kiobi and sighed before coughing, his eyes this moved to Emily,

"In fact, there has been times where I've sneezed and cough at the same time, hacking, sneezing multiple times in a row-" He suddenly sneezed, sniffing before continuing, "but now it's just a sneeze every once in a while and multiple coughs in a row. I can agree, it's a bit stubborn of me, but it seems to be working." Kiobi then turned to him,

"You could at least have Athelia watch over you, it's the least she can do." Saying that, he went silent for a moment and thought before nodding,

"...A good point indeed. I'll... think about it."

MysticalRaven

10-07-2012

Lucy moves silently behind Kameil as he sneezed, she then imitates him sneezing... Though her 'sneezing' sounded more like squeeking sounds.

Bright Oblivion

10-07-2012

"Yes," Emily said with a nod. "It's working. But it's working extremely slowly. If you weren't being so stubborn, you could already be spending time with Athelia again, either with you being well or her caring for you as you got well. I'm pretty sure she'd want you to let her take care of you. It's what couples do for each other. Right, Sigmund?"

Sigmund, who had been resting his hands around Emily's waist as she sat in his lap and listening to her speak, nodded. "I imagine so." Glancing down at Emily, he stuck his tongue out slightly and added, "It'll also get this one off your back, which is definitely a plus." When she frowned at him, he leaned in and stole a quick kiss. "Gives her more time to spend with me."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Kameil looked at Emily and Sigmund,

"I... I suppose so. Never thought it could be advantageous for the both of us. Didn't really thought about it until now, I just didn't want her sick because of me." He then chuckled, careful not to do it too much or he'd cough some more, "I feel a bit dumb now..."

Equiste

10-07-2012

Novus walks into the lounge, looking very pleased though physically tired. He was in his Ionian battle robes and had a hint of a smell of water about him, as if he had showered. He smiled upon seeing everyone.
"Well hello everyone." He says with a smile, before walking over and sitting next to Eve, leaning in for a kiss.
"Didn't miss anything did I darling?" He asked Eve.

Bright Oblivion

10-07-2012

Emily nodded. "If you do get her sick, then either you're both sick together, or you're taking care of her when you get better. But there's not really much harm there either way." As Novus entered, she smiled and waved, then glanced at the clock. Realizing what time it was, she turned to Sigmund. "We're supposed to meet Lucina at the training grounds in a few minutes."

Checking the clock himself, Sigmund nodded. "We are." He let her get up first before standing up himself and taking her hand in his. "We'll be back in a few hours," he said with a nod to those they had been talking to. Smiling toward Emily, he led her to the door and held it open for her to pass through and followed her out, heading toward the training grounds where they were to meet Lucina and help keep an eye on Lucas.

Kameil

10-07-2012

Kameil looked at Emily and waved at the two along with Kiobi. She turned over to her brother and crossed her arms,

"So? Can I tell her it's okay to come take care of you?"

"...Yes."

"Okay! Be right back." She then turned and walked out of the lounge.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-07-2012

Eve kept rested against Kameil, though her thoughts were on the night she spent with Novus in the rain. She wondered just how is it she managed to get a man like him. With who she was she never expected to have anyone stay with her long but Novus was...Different. She let out a happy sigh and continued day dreaming. When Novus entered the snapped out of her trance and looked toward him, shaking her head and kissing him, switching over to rest on him "Not really, just thinking."

Equiste

10-07-2012

"Thinking huh? What about? Magic? Hextech? How wonderful you are? Oh wait, that last one was what I was thinking." He said after she kissed him, kissing her this time. He couldn't help but rest against her a little more from how tired he was.