Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

10-07-2012

The door swung open and Emily stepped inside, wearing a long black dress with a white design stitched into it. Following behind her, his hand interlocked with hers, was Sigmund, absent his coat for once, and wearing a white tie which he seemed to be relatively uncomfortable with, based on his slight frown and the fact that he kept fidgeting with it when he thought Emily wasn't paying attention. He nodded politely to the two people in the room before looking for a place to sit.

When Emily saw Eve and Lucy, she smiled and waved to them. "Hello, Eevee. Hello, Lucy. How are you?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-07-2012

Eve blinked a few times at having the air blown in her face, not sure what Lucy was doing "Whatcha doing?" When Eve saw Emily and Sigmund entered she smiled, waving at them "Hey Emmy, Sigmund, I'm good, how about yourself?"

Bright Oblivion

10-07-2012

Emily smiled. "We're doing well. We just got back in to the Institute, actually." Sigmund nodded and reached up to adjust his tie again, thinking that Emily was too busy with Eve to notice. As she saw the movement out of the corner of her eye, she let out a slightly amused sigh. Turning him to face her, she reached up and loosened it for him so that it felt less like a fancy noose, then stood on her toes to kiss him on the cheek. "Better?"

"Much," Sigmund replied with a nod, before giving her a quick kiss of his own. Bringing her with him, he made his way to one of the recliners and sat down in it, then reached up and pulled her down to his lap by her waist. With a smile, he gazed between her and the two people on the floor, currently calm and content.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-07-2012

Eve nodded, standing up and walking over toward the two, sitting close to them "Really? So where were you anyway?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at Sigmund's attire. "And why are you dressed like you were at a job interview?"

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

The door to the lounge as Kiobi walked in, pulling Kameil by the arm. Soon, the two stopped in front of a couch and Kiobi pushed him onto the couch. He looked up at her before coughing a few times,

"So why did you drag me here? I don't want others to get sick..." Kiobi smiled at him and shrugged,

"Well laying in bed is not really doing anything to make you recover. So why not go out and talk to others?" She then watched him as Kameil coughed a few times more,

"...So be it. Though it'd be best if they don't sit near me."

"Oh don't be like that. I'm sure they won't mind." She then looked at Sigmund and Emily and waved at them, "Hey you two!"

Bright Oblivion

10-07-2012

Emily smiled slyly before replying in a sing-song tone. "On a date." She looked toward Sigmund and chuckled at the mention of Sigmund being dressed up for a job interview. "I don't think he's ever had to dress up to interview for a job."

Sigmund shrugged. "She's right. I haven't. And I'm already employed well enough." He glanced down at what he was wearing then turned to Emily. "No. Emms just decided that I should wear something nicer for a change, to better match her." As Kiobi and Kameil entered, he nodded politely to them. "Hello, Kiobi, Kameil."

Emily smiled and waved at the elves who had just walked in. "Hey Kio, Kameil." Noticing that Kameil seemed to still have a cold, she shook her head. "You're still sick? Has miss Athelia not been taking care of you, or have you been driving her away in an attempt to keep her well?"

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Kameil looked at Sigmund and nodded at him before looking at Emily,

"Yes, still, and yes, I don't want her sick. I'd feel bad later."

Bright Oblivion

10-07-2012

Emily let out a sigh and muttered something that sounded suspiciously like "Men." Turning to Kiobi, she asked, "And how are you feeling? Better?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-07-2012

Eve smirked "Oh? What kind of date? I hope he was the perfect gentleman he should be the entire time." she looked over at Kiobi and Kameil as they walked in, smiling as she went over to where they sat down and sitting beside Kameil, resting her head against him "Still not feeling well brother? Anything I can do for you?"

Kameil

10-07-2012

Kameil looked at Kiobi and shrugged who then reacted with a sigh before looking at Emily,

"Oh yes, feeling definitely better. Unlike my brother obviously."

Kameil looked at Eve,

"No, still not feeling well." He then shook his head, "No, no, nothing for me. I'll recover eventually."