Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

((I'm only saying this as some one who chats with everyone you're speaking of on a daily basis.

Also, generally in polls like this you don't count yourself due to biased reasons.

Edit: Equiste said so on the post before this.))

FilFire

10-06-2012

((Very happy. Now I've got proof. And I saved a spot.

I don't care if they have your permission to talk for them. If I have no way of knowing that it's useless to me.

And them saying so doesn't work, since I don't trust anybody. Much better than being a gullible fool.

The whole pole is automatically biased. It's about people that visit the Lounge, and that includes me.))

Equiste

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((I don't care if they have your permission to talk for them. If I have no way of knowing that it's useless to me.

And them saying so doesn't work, since I don't trust anybody. Much better than being a gullible fool.))
(OOC: THen trust this. Anything mentioned by Silverling, Bright Oblivion, Mist Raven, DeityzX, Kamiel... and likely others I will remember later, said to come from me has indeed been said by me.)

(OOC Edit: @Filfire's example: Unless I say otherwise, yes, yes you are paranoid one.)

MysticalRaven

10-06-2012

((-Comes out from a corner and slowly raises hand-))

((Um... Sorry Filly, but on this. I think you misunderstood my post... I'm not with you on this.))

Youay

10-06-2012

)"For me:
Raven
Myself"

Raven said nothing about what she was for or against, don't be a hypocrite about getting upset about people speaking for others when you just did, Also I was the one who upvoted them since your not being a very good sport about this.)

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-06-2012

(( oh for the love of god... I'll make it easy just to stop this OOC wall. Yes, Filfire, you are banned from the Private lounge. ))

FilFire

10-06-2012

((@Raven, so you're against me? I want this to be clear.

@Equiste, so if one suddenly says you are in fact an alt from one of them or something similar am I supposed to believe that?

Paranoia is not that easily countered.))

EDIT: ((Thank you God (bad pun). If you did that earlier the ooc wall would have been unnecessary. So cya.))

EDIT2: ((@Youay, the way I read her post it said that aside from the whole pregnant thing she has nothing against me coming here, or at least very little. I would cal, that positive. And until you posted it was just the two of them, so I had no way of knowing it was you.))

MysticalRaven

10-07-2012

Some time later:

Lucy lay on the floor staring at the ceiling. Her ears twitching occasionally as she tried whistling, she had heard someone out in the halls doing it but she had been unable to do it.
Letting out a bored meow she began playing with her tail.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-07-2012

Eve walked into the room, yawning slightly. She looked around wondering who was here when she spotted Lucy. She smiled and walked over to her, sitting on the floor beside her "Hey there Lucy."

MysticalRaven

10-07-2012

Lucy turned her head to Eve while still trying to whistle, which resulted in Lucy simply blowing air at Eve's face.
"Hi!"