Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2012

((I don't really care what's going on here. Just here because I am. :3 ))

((Edit, If it helps, I think we're all weird.))

FilFire

10-06-2012

((It was a hyperbole -.-. You got to admit though a lot of them are doing it. Eve, Kiobi, Emily, Lucina... I think Michelle at some point too, but that one stopped rather quickly.

Heh, telling me people don't like me is old news. And I shall tell you what I've told everybody else: If somebody doesn't like me, they'll have to tell me themselves. Having others carry messages for them is not going to sway me.

It's true that I have the tendency to look for loopholes. Following rules blindly is dull. And at least I'm not outright breaking them. I just think that if you're going to RP there should be a little more to it than just people having the same kind of lives that they have here on Earth, but then on another planet. And as I've said already, besides the pregnant part my characters haven't been doing anything strange in the public areas.

No, you think that they're keeping them manageable. There's a difference. For example, I'm sure there are people who find the fact that those four females I mentioned occasionally sleep with each other while three of them have boyfriends also pretty disturbing. I've asked around and while FilFire is all around hated, Ryu so far is seen as a pretty good character, recent development aside. And if you now say that they're only lying to me about that: I think I'm going to believe what they directly told me over what you say they really think.
And for your information, I was planning to either have the whole egg laying thing happen outside of RPing or at most have her look panicked and then run out of the current location like hell. I mean really, labour? That would be stupid.

Hmmmm............ No, no I won't.
The reason being this piece of advice: Stop saying "we". It makes you sound like royalty.

Stop pretending you speak for everybody. You speak for yourself. If people are actively backing you up you can say "we", but just saying that everybody you talk to agrees with you when I have no proof of that is not enough to make you speak for everybody.

And if you now start talking about the vote up somebody gave you, seeing as both you and Oblivion are talking now and you've both got one vote up I have the strong suspicion you are voting each other up, which makes you two people. Still not enough to make you speak for everybody.))

EDIT: ((So let's see, either Kameil is simply uncaring about the whole subject (and therefore not agreeing with me or you guys), or he doesn't think it important enough to comment even when this would be the perfect chance. Another indication that when you say everybody agrees with you, you're wrong.))

EDIT2: ((Hmmm, both two votes up. Luckily I remember that Oblivion also RP's Volibear.))

Youay

10-06-2012

(Fil, personally I have nothing against you or your characters. I also have my own thoughts about how oversexed the forums are presently. While I have no problem with gender swapping temporarily.(Its a world of magic, it happens, makes for good stories.) But getting pregnant while gender swapped its just...its just mind boggling. I have seen every stage of pregnancy and I have to say, I do not want to do it myself. I am sorry, but it may just be best to leave it at that and try going somewhere else, there are alot of other open RP threads out there, or you can make your own. Because it seems to me your in the minority when it comes to your access to the lounge.)

FilFire

10-06-2012

((Well yes, I get the point that making Ryu pregnant isn't well received around here. However that isn't enough to make me completely leave the Private Lounge, and neither are those two complaining about me as a total. If dislike could drive me away that easily I would never get anywhere. If they want me to permanently leave the Private Lounge they'll either have to make the real majority (the amount of complainers at the moment is not the majority of the people that use the Private Lounge) admit that they don't want me here, or just get Deity to permanently ban me. Otherwise I'm not going to budge, even if you people save the world fifteen times over.))

MysticalRaven

10-06-2012

((@Filly: It isn't just Silver and Bright. I like interacting with Ryu, but the whole preggy-wolf-dragon-he-she-it-thing. Kinda makes me wana run and hide under a brigde incase some sort of random trouble is caused because of it. So until that is over or taken care of or what ever is happening I'd rather it not be bought into the private lounge. Other than that so far I haven't had a problem with you in here.

Just my thoughts on the matter.))

((P.S. FALCON PUNCH))

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-06-2012

((Filfire, while I don't have a problem with you most of the time, I believe that this thread most likely isn't the best place for you. As you've seen, several of the regular participants in this thread do not wish for you to be here. I ask you kindly to please refrain from coming here. It is nothing against you as a person whatsoever and I hope that you don't take this the wrong way, I'm just doing what I think is best for the people whom role play on my thread, Thank you. ))

FilFire

10-06-2012

((You realize that so far the people who don't want me here are not the majority right? And I don't even do much with them anyway. The only person I interract a lot with is Raven, and she isn't against me being here.))

((Heh. I've already said that I'll keep Ryu away until the pregnant thing is over. As for the count:
Against me:
Equiste
Oblivion
Silverling

Neutral:
Kameil
Youay

For me:
Raven
Myself

That doesn't look like that bad a score to me, especially if you consider that Silverling comes here less often than I do.

Look, the main complains here about Ryu being pregnant. Remove that and problem solved.

Also, since people Ryu interracts with now mainly come here (like Lucy), not coming here would cause for some strange stuff.

But hey, it's your thread. You can decide whether I can come here or not.

So, to put it simply: Do you or do you not permanently ban me from the Lounge?))

Edit: ((Added Equiste.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

((You forgot Equiste. He's against you too. Trust me.))

FilFire

10-06-2012

((Doesn't count until he says so himself.

As I said, don't try to speak for others.))

((No, I don't trust you. Just to make that clear.))

Equiste

10-06-2012

(OOC: Fine. Force me to waste my words.
Filfire, I am against you comming into the lounge with any of your characters. Ever.
Happy now?
None of them have to speak for me. They are well aware of how I think. And they more than had my permission to.)