Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

10-02-2012

Sigmund turned to Silver and nodded. "I know it's not. Even if it's just enough to fool someone who's not looking too closely. However, doing this as I am is definitely not an option, and I'd prefer not to involve more people than I absolutely have to in this one."

Emily couldn't keep herself from frowning momentarily at Lucina's suggestion. There was just something about friends hurting themselves so that she could practice on them that bothered her slightly. There was nothing wrong with healing them when they'd been injured for other reasons or through other means, but to intentionally inflict harm on themselves for her? She sighed, briefly wondering if she was getting soft. "How much more serious?"

Equiste

10-02-2012

Lucina smiles towards Emily somewhat sympathetically. She had a feeling why Emily might of seemed uncomfortable with that. She steps over so she wasn't standing too far away from Emily.
"Well I said grievous, not serious. Though it would make sense to start with multiple lesser threatening wounds rather than one more serious wound." She reached down into her boot and pulled out a knife, touching the hilt to under her arms.
"Perhaps a couple of half inch wounds here..." She then leant down and touched the hilt to her exposed part of her legs.
"Maybe some more of the same here before..." She said, moving her hand up and pulling her shirt up a bit, touching it to her stomach region.
"Maybe one semi-serious one there. What do you think?" She said with a head tilt.

Bright Oblivion

10-02-2012

Emily nodded, albeit with slight hesitation. "Alright." She briefly considered asking Lucina to let her be the one to inflict the injuries she was going to be healing, but decided against it. She had to get over this somehow. Didn't she?

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Kiobi groaned and placed the bowl on to the ground before falling onto the softness of the couch cushion. In a few moments, she would soon sleep and float to the back room.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Silver gave Sigmund a bit of an odd look.

"What are you doing? Acting as some one else to spy or gather information? That's the only reason why I would think a disguise that extravagant is absolutely necessary."

Equiste

10-02-2012

"Alright then... Oh, hang on!" She said, quickly ducking to the back room. She came back out soon after with some sort of sheet, but it had a shimmer of magic. She had also changed into short shorts and a t-shirt shirt that showed off her midriff.
"There we go. That way I don't risk cutting up my clothes with these." She sat herself down on the sheet, holding the knife before looking over at Emily.
"Did you want to inflict the wounds? Or did you want me to do it?" She asked casually.

Bright Oblivion

10-02-2012

Sigmund shrugged. "Gathering information, delivering messages, and playing guard dog for a few people. Trying to keep from drawing any more attention to them than they might already have. And that's really all I can tell you."

Emily watched as Lucina left and returned. She sat down on the sheet near Lucina and paused at her question, wavering. Letting out a breath, she held out a hand for the knife. "Since we're doing this to work on my healing, I should be the one to inflict the injuries. For some reason, that's just easier for me to deal with."

Equiste

10-02-2012

"Alright then." She said, handing the knife over to Emily. She laid out a bit next to Emily, keeping her legs up and using her arms to keep her upper body propped up. She closed her eyes and took in a few breaths, before looking over at Emily with a serious expression.
"Ready."

Silverling

10-02-2012

Silver let out a hum as she dug into the leg of the strange creature she had again, not seeming to care that the thing was clearly toxic. After devouring a few more bites, she looked back over at him, bringing one hand up to wipe away the juices from her mouth as she replied.

"Well, good luck with that. Those kind of jobs are always annoying and stressful..."

Bright Oblivion

10-02-2012

Emily accepted the knife with a nod, seeming somewhat more confident with it in hand. Refusing to allow her hands to shake or her resolve to waver, she inflicted the cuts, surgical and precisely to the description Lucina had provided, to Lucina's arms and legs. She held the knife above Lucina's stomach before realizing that the only thing she had to go on for this one was 'semi-serious'. Deciding to work something out before her resolve caved in on itself, she delivered a direct stab to the area, avoiding any vital organs. Not even bothering to examine her work, she set the knife down and conjured water around her hand to use for healing, the process becoming almost more second-nature than calling up life magic was of late. Setting a hand on Lucina's stomach, she set about stemming the bleeding and healing the damage there, prioritizing the more serious wound to the torso over the lesser wounds to the limbs. From there, she let the water flow downward to the legs, focusing first on one, then the other. Finally, she moved the water to the arms and repaired those injuries before withdrawing the water and depositing it in the sink. The water dealt with and the wounds healed, Emily sat back and let out a breath. "Done."

Sigmund shrugged. "It's mostly manual labor for appearance's sake. Neither extremely annoying, nor extremely stressful. The people I'm watching over are nice enough, and it's good to be out and about for a bit."