Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Silver tilted her head to one side at Sigmund for a moment, then sunk her fangs into the strange animal leg again and ripped off a chunk of flesh. After chewing and swallowing she replied to him..

"Really now? What's been going on to cause that?"

Equiste

10-02-2012

Lucina made her way into the lounge. She didn't have as many bruises as yesterday but still had a few from where she did some more training with the dummies. She had left Lucas to finish off his training for the day, blowing him a kiss just before she left. She smiled to everyone in the room.
"Hello everyone." She said with a wide grin, making her way over to a chair and sitting down.

Bright Oblivion

10-02-2012

Sigmund shrugged. "Perhaps the fact that, artificially, they have? Five up, five back down. It's for a personal project that I've been doing." As Lucina entered, he nodded politely to her. "Hello, Lucina."

Emily looked over as Lucina entered and waved, smiling back. "Hello, Luna. Better results from today's training?"

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Kiobi coughed a bit before pushing herself off the bed. Moving a bit on the couch, she now sat on the bed and took the bowl. Groaning in thanks, she began slowly consuming the soup.

Equiste

10-02-2012

"Hello Sigmund, Emily. Hope you haven't been working too hard Sigmund." She said with a cheerful smile. She looked over to Emily.
"Nah, pulled the difficulty setting down a bit. Now I only got my ass handed to me half the time." She said with a chuckle. SHe looked towards Emily.
"Besides, you are probably sick of having to heal me huh?" She said with a playful grin, especially since she hadn't been hurt much around the time she has known Emily.

She looks at Kiobi. "Wow, you really don't look so good." She said with a little bit of concern.

Kameil

10-02-2012

Kiobi merely groaned and nodded, she didn't want to cough again, especially with this bowl of soup. She simply continued to consume the warm and tasty soup.

Bright Oblivion

10-02-2012

Sigmund let out a yawn in reply, then shrugged. "The work's not bad. I suppose I've had worse. But the before and after are certainly draining."

Emily smiled. "That's one way to deal with it." To Lucina's other comment, she replied, "Maybe a little," then poked her tongue out and shook her head. "No. I'm not. Besides, I've healed your brother more times than I've healed you, and you were the one who taught me water-based healing, using yourself as the 'victim'." Glancing at Kiobi, she frowned in concern before turning back to Lucina. "She has a cold."

Silverling

10-02-2012

Silver let out a hum at Sigmund's comment before pulling out a spine off of the animal leg. One might note a rather toxic looking goo oozing out of the end. Without a single concern, she popped the spine in her mouth and chewed on it a bit as she sucked out the juices. Once finished with that spine, she added her reply.

"Aging yourself? That isn't healthy... In fact, age isn't really something to play around with."

She absently reached one hand around and rubbed her lower back a bit.

"... Trust me, I would know."

Equiste

10-02-2012

"Well thats true I suppose... And that was like only once or twice. We never quite got up to the more grievious injuries stage did we?" She said with a wicked grin, unable to stop herself from cackling a little. She smiled sympathetically at Kiobi.
"Well I hope you get better soon. But surely you aren't going to let something like that keep you down." She said with a smile. With a slight chuckle she looked over at Emily.
"Perhaps you would like to test your water magic versus a more serious injury?"

Kameil

10-02-2012

Kiobi looked at Lucina and groaned in response. The soup wasn't finished.