Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

09-25-2012

Emily giggled at Eve's comment. "It has been awhile. And he would like to sleep." She glanced up at Sigmund before turning back to Eve. "Are you sure Novus wouldn't mind?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve thought for a moment "I'm sure he wouldn't but I'd still like to ask...He's probably training or something like that right now."

Bright Oblivion

09-25-2012

Emily nodded. "I understand." She looked at Sigmund. "Would you have any problems with me spending time with Eevee if Novus said it was alright?"

"That depends," Sigmund replied, looking at her with one eye. "Would I get to sleep while you did?"

"Mmhmm," Emily hummed, leaning in to kiss him.

Sigmund closed the remaining distance and returned the kiss, adding, "Well, you did take care of me while I was ill yesterday, so I do kind of owe you."

"Mmhmm," Emily agreed, kissing him again.

"And I could use the sleep," Sigmund continued.

"You could," Emily agreed again, giving him a more passionate kiss this time.

"I suppose I have no problem with it," Sigmund said with a slight smile once the kiss was broken. "If Novus says it's alright."

Emily hugged him, wrapping her arms around him and causing him to wrap his around her. "Thank you, Sigmund."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve smiled "Great, win, win!" she looks around "Now to figure out where Novvy is..."

Equiste

09-25-2012

The door to the lounge opened as Novus entered in his Ionian battle robes, a thin layer of sweat on his body. Upon seeing Eve he smiles, making his way over to her.
"Hello everyone. How are we this fine day?" He asked with a smile, leaning over the currently reclining Eve.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve's smile grew as she see's Novus "I was right, he was training!" she sat up and kissed him when he leaned over her "I'm doing well. Uhm... Me and Emmy were talking about spending a little...time...together, would that be okay?"

Equiste

09-25-2012

Novus smiled, kissing her back. He only just stopped the wicked grin from crossing his face.
"Oh? Spending some time together? You two seem to be spending some time together now. Hmm, though I sense this does not seem to be what you mean by this. Hmm, now what could this... time... together... possibly mean hmm?" He asked, his face currently with a smile that was attempting to look serious.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve sighed "Well I don't wanna say make love, because I'd only ever make love with you." she kissed him again "I guess you could say we'll be playing checkers..."

Equiste

09-25-2012

"Hmm, so its an activity similiar to us 'making love' to each other is it?" He said, accepting the kiss. "But that sounds nothing like the board game you just described. Unless you count the jumping over of someones pieces. And which piece would be crowned the queen in this case hmmm? Perhaps you need to be a bit more specific darling." He said, kissing her himself this time.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve pouted "Do I have to?" she didn't feel comfortable talking about what her and Emily would be doing ...She sighed "I...I guess...We'd go to her room..."