Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

09-25-2012

"Hmm..." She said, contemplating it for a bit before she smiled. As much as she wanted it now, it would be more efficient for her work schedule in her room. And that meant she could get more work done and spend more time with him quicker.
"Hmm, I think I can wait just long enough for my room, though I don't think I can move while I hold myself back. Can my knight help me with that?" She asked in a cute little voice.

Bright Oblivion

09-25-2012

Lucas grinned and kissed her again before standing and scooping her up in his arms. "He can," he replied. He pulled the door to the main room open and slipped through, causing Emily to look up at them. As she saw that his hands were full, she grabbed her book and went to the door, holding it open for them before slipping out into the hallway after them.

"Have a nice night, Luna, sir Lucas," she said with a nod.

"Thank you, miss Emily," Lucas said as she opened the door. "You have a nice night, too, and tell Sigmund we said hello and to pass on our regards to Matthew for us."

"I will," Emily said with a smile before waving and heading off toward the room she shared with Sigmund.

As she left, Lucas smiled lovingly at his beloved girlfriend and moved down the hallway toward her room, hoping they could restrain themselves just long enough.

Equiste

09-25-2012

Lucina let out a gleeful squeal as she was picked up, wrapping her arms around Lucas' neck. She smiled up lovingly towards her, only looking away once Emily spoke.
"Aww, no title for me then Emmy? And thank you." She said with a smile, looking back at Lucas.
"I'd say you be sure to look after that Sigmund of yours so he feels better, but I already know you will..." She said with a cheeky grin. She smiled lovingly, only barely able to restrain herself till they were in her room. THough she was lucky to get the door closed.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve opened the door to the lounge with a smile on her face, not quite the same as yesterday but it was still clear she was happy. She made her way over toward one of the recliners and sat down, kicking her feet up.

Bright Oblivion

09-25-2012

The door swung open and Emily stepped in, wearing a light green shirt and white shorts and dragging a very exhausted-looking Sigmund, who had dark circles under his eyes. When Emily saw Eve, she smiled and waved with her free hand before turning back to Sigmund. "Sig-mund," she playfully pouted. "You agreed to spend the day with me if I made you feel better. I did my part."

"I know," Sigmund said with a yawn as he was pulled to a nearby couch. "But couldn't we spend the day in bed? Or at least in our room?"

"Nope," Emily said, shaking her head. "You're going to be sociable." She frowned, noting that Sigmund had closed his eyes as he sat down. "That means no sleeping."

One of Sigmund's eyes opened to notice her reproachful stare. Resignedly, he muttered, "...Fine."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve looked at the two as they entered with a smile. "Hey there Emmy, Sigmund." she looks at Sigmund and raises and eyebrow "Up late working?"

Bright Oblivion

09-25-2012

At Eve's question, Sigmund glanced at Emily, who smiled innocently back. "Not quite. Was under the weather yesterday and didn't get much sleep after Emily finally decided to help."

Emily's smile became slightly cheeky as she added, "He can be very convincing when he wants to be."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve thought for a moment "So why isn't he allowed to sleep now?"

Bright Oblivion

09-25-2012

"Because she wants me to socialize with her," Sigmund said with a shrug. "And if I fall asleep, I get carted back to the back room and she's either not with me or not spending time with her friends."

Emily nodded. "Pretty much."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-25-2012

Eve smiled at them, giggling a bit "I can keep you company while he sleeps if you want Emmy, I'm sure I can think of SOMETHING to keep us busy." she gave her a small wink and sat back, getting comfortable.