Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

09-12-2012

Ryu growls to himself.

"Okay, wait a second. I've had enough of this."

His dragon features disappear while his wolf features increase until he's in full anthropomorphic wolf form. His two extra tails also disappear while he curls up on the ground.

"Much better."

Seeing Athelia greet Kameil he shrugs. He then notices Kiobi and walks over to her.

"Heya. I've been trying to talk to you for a while now. If you want me to I'll remove Dad's mark for you."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Kameil returned the hug to Athelia,

"It's good to see you too." He said chuckling, "So how are you my dear?"

Kiobi's hand stopped half way, almost about to reach into the food generator when she turned to see Eve. With a big smirk on her face, Kiobi threw her arms around her sister, lifting her into the air and waving her around,

"I needed to hug you more." She then stopped when she saw Ryu but continuing to keep Eve in the air. The elf tilted her head, "The mark?... Oh yeah that. Um, sure. That thing is probably going to annoy me later on."

MysticalRaven

09-12-2012

Athelia notices Ryu turn his attention to Kiobi, simply shrugging she assumed he didn't know what to say to her.

She smiles and turns her attention back to Kameil,
"A little tired but good. You?"
The small orb floats near Athelia before disappearing, the color had returned to its normal light blue state.

FilFire

09-12-2012

Ryu nods.

"Alright then."

He places a paw on Kiobi's forehead and darkness is drawn out of Kiobi and into Ryu. His fur starts bristling while his claws and fangs lengthen.

"There we go. Now I'll leave you alone with your sister."

He walks back to his spot next to the food generator and curls up on the ground. He watches his lengthened claws.

"Finally removed the last link Dad had."

He watches the others in the room with his tail idly swaying.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-12-2012

Eve giggled, wrapping her arms around around Kiobi as well as her legs, resting her head on her shoulder, she kept the apple in one of her hands and smiled "Don't let go?" she whispered softly. "I missed you so much.."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

((Blah, got a few minutes left. Last post, continue this later obviously... >__< ))

Kameil chuckled before letting out a happy sigh,

"Great, the feeling gets better since you're here."

Kiobi nodded at Ryu in thanks before turning her attention towards Eve, who was still wrapped around her,

"Don't worry, I'm not going to let go for quite a while." She said winking if Eve looked at her sister, "So how are you and Novus?"

MysticalRaven

09-12-2012

Athelia smiled, and curled up on the couch so her head was resting on Kameil's shoulder and her feet were tucked up onto the couch.
"Same here."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-12-2012

Eve smiled, squeezing tighter "We've been great, really great...I don't really know how to explain it actually....it just feels...good when he's around, it's like when I'm around you and brother, just...different...unique sort of..."

FilFire

09-12-2012

Ryu watches the two couples and grins, then stretches and rolls over, lying with his back on the ground and his paws behind his head, one leg with the knee in the air and the paw of the other one resting on the knee. His tail wags slightly while he mutters to himself.

"This is a nice place. Really relaxing. Good idea to come here."

-------------------------------------

Ryu yawns, then stands up and waves at everybody before heading for the back room, where he curls up on the floor and falls asleep.

Kameil

09-12-2012

Kiobi smiled at Eve,

"Well there's love love and there's sibling love." She then giggled, "I'm sure you're tired of choosing between me and Novus. I know you'll choose me." The elf said sarcastically.

Kameil turned his head and kissed the top of Athelia's head, moving his hand to her arm, rubbing it gingerly.