Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

09-12-2012

Athelia didn't seem to have heard the muttering, looking away from the orb that was now pulsing slowly she turned to Ryu, she hadn't expected him to talk to her, she didn't think she had actually talked to him much at all.

"I'm fine. Yourself?"

She studies him for a moment, something seemed different about him... Maybe it's just because she hadn't paid any attention to him lately... Probably nothing.

FilFire

09-12-2012

Ryu shrugs.

"I've been better."

He absently chews on his right arm before noticing and pulling his arm out. He growls at himself.

"You ever wanted something very badly while knowing that you couldn't have it? Cause it's really messing with my head."

MysticalRaven

09-12-2012

Athelia looks slightly confused as he chews his arm... But... Knowing his family, it wasn't suprising.
With a nod Athelia silently calls the small orb to herself,
"Yea..."
She wanted friends more than anything back on her homeworld. But, the other children in the clan shunned her... No matter how much tried, they simply thought of her as a mixed blood freak and wanted nothing to do with her.
The orb begins glowing a dark blue as she filters her emotions through it.

She then turns to Ryu,
"Anything I can help with?"

FilFire

09-12-2012

Ryu shakes his head.

"Don't think so. Except if you can make me stop thirsting for blood."

His sclera turn black and he starts muttering to himself.

"I told her because of the off chance that she might be able to help. People around here are likely to find out sooner or later anyway. Freaking blood elemental causes too much trouble."

He turns back to Athelia.

"You see, thanks to certain circumstances I've developed the urge to drink blood. However if I drink blood there's a high chance I go berserk. And now I'm constantly thirsty while not being able to quench it."

He looks up for a moment before looking at Athelia again.

"What, you do? What was it?"

MysticalRaven

09-12-2012

Athelia tilts her head, stop a thirst for blood?.... Maybe if she could research it.... Would it be better to not get involved?... Probably but, it would be better to help if she could.

"Um.. Maybe if I could research it or something. Not entirely sure though."

Ignoring the fact he was talking to himself, she looks confused at the last questions,
"Pardon? What was what?"

FilFire

09-12-2012

Ryu frowns.

"Wouldn't that require you to enter my mind? Maybe not the best idea. I'm really on edge right now."

He mutters to himself.

"Wait, if I came here in the hope a calm place would help, why am I talking about the problem?"

He shakes his head and looks at Athelia again.

"Well, I asked if you ever wanted something really badly while not being able to have it, and you said yea. Would you mind telling me what you wanted?"

MysticalRaven

09-12-2012

Athelia shrugs,
"I'm not entirely sure what it would require. I've never tried to stop someone from craving blood before."

She then looks at the orb which glows a darker blue, any sadness she felt was being fed into the orb... She doubted Ryu would know what the orb was doing. Turning back to Ryu she smiles and simply states,
"Friends."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

((Hmm, a computers class where I have nothing to do...))

Kameil walked into the lounge with Kiobi humming happily behind him. They both looked at Athelia and Ryu and waved at them. Kiobi went over to the food station for a fruit snack while her brother moved to sit beside Athelia,

"Hello Athelia."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-12-2012

Eve woke up in the back room, with a small yawn she sat up, stretching her arms, she kissed Novus on the cheek, looking at him for a few minutes, she stood up, leaving the music box on the bed. She made her way out into the main room and look around, waving at those who were there. Making her way over to the food generator she pulled out an apple. She smiled at Kiobi "Hey."

MysticalRaven

09-12-2012

Seeing Kameil, Athelia silently comands the now dark blue orb out of sight.
She turns to him with a smile,
"Hey."
She then hugs him and plants a kiss on his cheek.