Private lounge [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

08-21-2012

Lucina smiled when Kiobi came up close.
"Fair enough. So what do you feel like doing then?" She asked, looking at her with a smiling expression.
"Yeah, its a nice place. You really should go there." She said with a smile.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Silver shrugged at Sigmund.

"Right here? Empty room in some hallway? Space? Doesn't really matter to me."

She then glanced at Emily for a second then let out a bit of a hum.

"Also might have to forgive me for whatever happens upstairs.... I can't consciously control my mental projections."

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Kiobi looked at Lucina, still face to face, and tilted her head,

"Talking to you I guess...Which we are doing right now."

Equiste

08-21-2012

"Fair enough, then you should probably do it more comfortably." Lucina says with a smile, sitting up and indicating for Kiobi to sit beside her.
"So, what have you been up to when you disappeared? Been keeping away from that disruptive break room?" She asked curiously.

Kameil

08-21-2012

Kiobi looked at Lucina, nodding to the second question,

"Yes, I've been avoiding the room I guess," she then sat beside her, crossing her arms and pouting, "I hear it's been getting really bad now... dumb Valoran creatures..." The elf said, muttering the last bit.

Grand Viper

08-21-2012

Vince shrugged, "If you want, I can put in a good word with Reggie. Wonderful...man, he is. Love his casserole."

Sipping at his tea, he looked over at Silver, "Wherever suits you, m'dear. And I think the mental projections won't be much trouble. I hear nagging tends to quiet them."

The left hand jittered ever so slightly, just to remind him that it was holding scalding hot tea.

Equiste

08-21-2012

Lucina raises an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.
"Yeah, that place somehow attracts the wierd ones... Lucky we got here to go otherwise I might of just left the Institute by now a little more insane." She said with a chuckle. She places a hand on Kiobi's shoulder. "But at least you got us." She said with a smile.
"So what do you think about Novus and Eve getting together?"

Bright Oblivion

08-21-2012

Sigmund shrugged. "There's an empty room across the hall we can use, out of the way. As to who you're going to be clutching, flip a coin? Or is it my turn? Emms?"

Emily frowned. "Not sure. I suppose you might as well."

Silverling

08-21-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once at the mention of 'Reggie' and she refrained from making a comment about him. Instead, she glanced between Vince and Sigmund before shrugging again.

"Welp, I have two choices here... Be shot with lasers or stabbed with a knife. Sounds pleasant for something I can't control. As for the empty room, sure, lets go there in case something goes horribly wrong."

Kameil

08-21-2012

Kiobi smiled at Lucina, she then suddenly pulled out a tissue, and dabbed her eyes,

"Eve is growing up so fast..." She then sniffed, pretending to cry into Lucina's shoulders, "They always grow up so fast!"