Ask Lucian

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunnerOfLight

02-22-2014

((I am the new Lucian, also known as Wukong, and I can't wait to get all the mail that I am sure you will all be sending my way. Lucian's thread is now, open.))

Dear Senna,
Today I start the ask program for the Institute. My life has been rather hectic lately, what with the Institute. I hardly get time to go out and purge the world of the undead filth that lines it. And I get practically no time at all for myself. This is the first letter I have been able to write for a long time. Every day you are stuck in that lantern must be hell all over again, but I swear. Not even the League will prevent me from freeing you from Thresh's grasp. You will get the final rest you deserve. Until next time, Senna.

--Lucian

theplague1369

02-22-2014

Dear Lucian,

If someone accidentally sold their soul to Hecarim, do you plan to purge the world of them too? If they didn't mean it, and they got tricked into servitude, do you still plan on killing them?

-A Summoner.

GunnerOfLight

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
Dear Lucian,

If someone accidentally sold their soul to Hecarim, do you plan to purge the world of them too? If they didn't mean it, and they got tricked into servitude, do you still plan on killing them?

-A Summoner.
Dear Summoner,

That all depends on whether it would be possible to free the soul. If not, then it would be a mercy to purge them. And I have plenty of mercy for everyone. The question is highly specific, however, and I wonder why you thought to ask.

--Lucian.

theplague1369

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerOfLight View Post
Dear Summoner,

That all depends on whether it would be possible to free the soul. If not, then it would be a mercy to purge them. And I have plenty of mercy for everyone. The question is highly specific, however, and I wonder why you thought to ask.

--Lucian.
Dear Lucian,

Well i have this friend. He made a deal with Hecarim because he thought he could gain something really valuable by doing it, but he didn't know that his soul was at stake. Hecarim told him that there was no side-effects or risks involved, but he ended up enslaving him against his will. He doesn't know if he can be saved or not.

-A Summoner.

GunnerOfLight

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
Dear Lucian,

Well i have this friend. He made a deal with Hecarim because he thought he could gain something really valuable by doing it, but he didn't know that his soul was at stake. Hecarim told him that there was no side-effects or risks involved, but he ended up enslaving him against his will. He doesn't know if he can be saved or not.

-A Summoner.
Dear Summoner,
Well, I know of one definite cure, but if I were you, I would hope that there is more than the one. I wish your friend luck with curing himself, but I will not hesitate to cure him myself if necessary.
--The Purifier

TwistedFate777

02-22-2014

Howdy partner, been a long time since we've seen your face around the institute so how about a question. You seem to be very set on the gettin back your girl from Thresh and all but certainly you gotta have a life outside of that what kind of things do you do when your not huntin' down the undead?

-The Card Master.

GunnerOfLight

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFate777 View Post
Howdy partner, been a long time since we've seen your face around the institute so how about a question. You seem to be very set on the gettin back your girl from Thresh and all but certainly you gotta have a life outside of that what kind of things do you do when your not huntin' down the undead?

-The Card Master.
Dear Card Master
Usually, I train. I have to keep my skills sharp in order to make sure everyone gets the peace they deserve. However when I am not training, I am usually sleeping, eating, or taking care of other necessary bodily duties. I do not have very much that I enjoy these days, it just seems as if the world got darker after Senna left. As for my wife, I am not attempting to get her back. As much as it pains me to say it, she is dead. And bringing her back would go against everything we ever believed in. She would not want it. I simply wish to put her soul to rest.
--Lucian

LTCherz

02-22-2014

Quote:
Dear Card Master
Usually, I train. I have to keep my skills sharp in order to make sure everyone gets the peace they deserve. However when I am not training, I am usually sleeping, eating, or taking care of other necessary bodily duties. I do not have very much that I enjoy these days, it just seems as if the world got darker after Senna left. As for my wife, I am not attempting to get her back. As much as it pains me to say it, she is dead. And bringing her back would go against everything we ever believed in. She would not want it. I simply wish to put her soul to rest.
--Lucian
((Wow, you nailed his personality. Must...resist..urge...to...comment...on...his..rac e))

GunnerOfLight

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCherz View Post
((Wow, you nailed his personality. Must...resist..urge...to...comment...on...his..rac e))
((Thank you, I try to get into my character. Not sure if it helped, but I am actually African-American url. And as long as it isn't overly racist, go ahead.))

Warden of Wards

02-22-2014

Quote:
((Thank you, I try to get into my character. Not sure if it helped, but I am actually African-American url. And as long as it isn't overly racist, go ahead.))
((As long as it isn't overly racist. Apparently it's fine with being a little racist.

Also hello, dear boy. What fun shall we have...eh hehehehe))

12345 ... 11