Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Varus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xpliclt

Recruiter

08-10-2012

i wanted to ask what should i max first blight or god arrow ? thank you :P

Nicodemous

08-10-2012

I tend to max blight first and then the slow and the "god arrow" last actually, but I also play him as/on hit

XCodes

08-10-2012

AS/On-Hit: R>W>E>Q
Hard Pusher: R>E>Q>W
Everything else: R>E>W>Q

ExplosivePastry

Recruiter

08-11-2012

I've been playing Varus since he's come out, that's exactly when I started playing and I've mained him ever since. I do R>Q>W>E, I do this because with my build I get his Q damage to 600 and the damage of E is just pathetic, I use it is an escape when I'm desperate and for chase when Q is on CD. I was honestly suprised by how much hate his Q got in this thread. It's an amazing skill

Destabilizator

Recruiter

08-12-2012

Quote:
ExplosivePastry:
I've been playing Varus since he's come out, that's exactly when I started playing and I've mained him ever since. I do R>Q>W>E, I do this because with my build I get his Q damage to 600 and the damage of E is just pathetic, I use it is an escape when I'm desperate and for chase when Q is on CD. I was honestly suprised by how much hate his Q got in this thread. It's an amazing skill

Well at your lvl, I guess your Q is not avoided much. Yes the dmg on it can be pretty nice with AD build, but then what? It has stupidly long CD, as all his abilities.
I just usually play him as the other ppl here, AS/on hit with a bit of AP (will be even better after patch), using abilities just to proc blight, it's just that good.