Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Think Kog Op? How about MF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spit Bucket

09-12-2010

I thought Kog was OP but MF is just crazy. Everything about her is ridiculous laning, ult, speed, damage its ******ed.

I even watched the tourney and phreak was commenting on how MF brings more to the table due to her ult.

She needs a slight nerf

Hertzeil

09-12-2010

People need to shut the **** up about Miss Fortune being OP. God dammit you people play against one skilled play, lose, and cry OP and QQ until you're blue in the face. Just don't stand behind waves and get hit with he Q bounce. If she's harassing you and destroying you it's because you let her. Kog is OP I'll give it that but MF is only as good as you let her be.

Pawlement

09-12-2010

They're fine.

BlackLordDragonX

09-12-2010

MF is one of the weakest ranged dps.Ashe/trist/ez do way more dmg

Cat Eyed Liar

09-12-2010

Played against her, and she's really not all that bad.

Hige

09-12-2010

still wondering why she costs 6300 IP? lawl

her ult might nee a slight range nerf, but that's it IMO

Rumuwi

09-12-2010

Kog isnt OP and i STILL seen ****ty MF rape with that ****ing OP piece of **** ult

Prisonal

09-12-2010

Phreak said it.

Draicon

09-12-2010

This is so funny.

Every single time there's a new champion, this thread almost verbatim can be found on the general forum. The, "this new champ is OP," and then the second post is always "OMG STFU HE/SHE IS NOT OP," and then there's the post that looks just like mine saying, "Every time there's a new champ, people QQ and people QQ about the QQ'ers."

A never ending cycle I tell you!

Of course, in the end, they almost always get nerfed... rightfully so!

The only "OP" MF I have seen is one who farmed so well during an extremely long game and got: Infinity Edge/Sorcs/Madreds/Black Cleaver/Blood Thirster/GA. I wrote it down just because she would LITERALLY kill everyone but our tank within 2 seconds. It.. was awesome, and most definitely OP.

Eldoro

09-12-2010

they are both fine stop QQ'ing everytime you get killed by a champ >.>