Akali Hybrid Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmon55

09-12-2010

Yea, last night i read here about an Akali hybrid build, it focused more on Attack Power with some Ability power. Does anyone know the items for this build? Also if you know masteries/runes that would be great.

Dmon55

09-12-2010

harmless bump O.o?

Feynt

09-12-2010

It's a forum, at least wait an hour for a response. >.>

Hybrid usually implies a balance of AD and AP. "Some AP" isn't really a hybrid. My guess though is the "some" comes from Rylai's Crystal Scepter, and the rest is AD gear like Bloodthirster and Infinity Edge. The scepter makes your two direct damage skills slow a significant amount so you have the time to kill a target before they can escape to their tower or their team.

Hakkayo

09-12-2010

hybrid akali????? are you some kind of wizard????? this is unheard of.

i would suggest grabbing scepter first then grabbing some damage because without the slows everyone can just walk away from her damage

Captain Netz

09-12-2010

You got it wrong you need more ap than ad but not too much. However I think her ap build is so much better than ad or hybrid. The hybrid build is consistent but ap deals more damage aslong as you dont get hit with a silence. Also lichbane makes your auto attacks inbetween your spammable abilities deal huge amounts of damage so its a nice item to have in sync with ap akali.

Lazy Jake

09-12-2010

i never really build her with more ad then ap seeing how ap helps her far more than ad does so i noramly build her full ap items and hextech gunbalde for the slow if i need it and the little dmg helps also i grab lich bane yes it may have mana on it but its so nice for her on ap build with mark of the assassin you will be hitting about 800 dmg burst 200 from the spell(its around 270 with 300 ap) then 300 from the melee hit and another 300 from lich bane i like my build very much i can burst down any champ thats not a tank or stacking hp in the time it takes mark to get off cd

Also end build i have around 700+ ap with a bit of ad never really looked how much so bane is doing crazy dmg

warmasher

09-16-2010

man i have laided waste to AP Akali's as a hybrid Akali... i use these items

items
-Guinsoo's Rageblade
-Sorcerer's Shoes
-Rylai's Scepter
-Phantom Dancer or Trinity Force
-Infinity Edge
-Zhonya's Ring

Runes
-Greater Mark of Desolation
-Greater Seal of Might
-Greater Glyph of Celerity
-Greater Quintessence of Might

and i usually get about 300 AD and 350 AP, the burst damage is just insane even more if you get Trinity Force.

And a quick question i have never really tested it out but does the slow from the Rylai's and Trinity stack? or is it one or the other?
-

Kevinizer

09-16-2010

Ehm...

Get a Quintessence Tier 3 Rune to boost your attack.
Dorans blade
Boots
Tome
Boots > boots of swiftness
Tome > rylais
Hextech's Revolver > Hextecks Gunblade
Guinsoos
Lich Bane
gg