Riot, sell new Summoner icons for our leftover RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WΎR ؃ LL

09-12-2010

I have been waiting for a long time to see if Riot would make some new summoner icons for RP, so we can get rid of leftover RP some way and make is useful instead of it sitting there unable to be used.

Anyone from Riot able to tell me if they will ever do this?

Killuas

09-12-2010

+1

Sh0ck And Awe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

That works.
Sell twitches face for 2 rp

Captain Bryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

i like this idea

MagiDragon

Recruiter

09-12-2010

I could really use some new summoner icons, and that 145 RP sitting there on my account are starting to annoy me.

And I know thats part of their market strategy, the leftover RP makes you wanna buy more, etc etc, but I am NOT buying more RP until servers are completely stable again - I've been unable to play decently for a week now.

Petrichor1

09-12-2010

must have Morde's face

TheLoneOreo

09-12-2010

This is a great suggestion. I would suggest custom icons for RP, but that's when the bad pictures come..

Manuel

Recruiter

09-12-2010

+1

Even minor changes to the interface. New themes, buttons, images, etc. Nothing that affects gameplay. Sure, these things can probably be done with client mods, but some people might not want to mod anything.

MagiDragon

Recruiter

09-12-2010

What about one icon on Morgana's left boob

Whist

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiDragon View Post
What about one icon on Morgana's left boob
Why stop at morgana when there are so many more boobs?

Charge twice as much for pictures of both boobs.