Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how is it possible that all demencians are emaculate people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

09-12-2010

uncapable of doing harm to others unless they desevre it surly there are some bad seeds in the bunch.

Lord Abbendis

09-12-2010

Propaganda my good sir, propaganda.
~Lord Abbendis, Director of Noxan Affairs

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Obviously they're not all incapable of harming others, considering they have an army.

It could be that they have to be provoked before they fight..

But then again, what's the reasoning behind Galio? Is it just that he had to serve his master and his master chose for him to fight? Even then, that would make the master ready to harm others, when he's supposed to be a pacifist.

So I guess the answer is that there are some that just want to or will harm others if needed.

Imagine a new Demacian champion that was always ready to kill, and was banished from Demacia then went to Noxus and became more evil. I think there's a great opportunity for lore between Demacia and Noxus, and people crossing over loyalties.

ipleadthefif208

09-12-2010

ya but nobody has interior motives like to gain money and power

Benadryl Jackson

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Twisted Fate's backstory indicates that Demacia has seedy underground gambling circuits.

ipleadthefif208

09-12-2010

Quote:
Benadryl Jackson:
Twisted Fate's backstory indicates that Demacia has seedy underground gambling circuits.

im looking for somethng like a general allows noxian murders to go on in demencia because of pay offs

StretchyStretch

09-12-2010

Well Garen is banging the enemy.

Benadryl Jackson

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
StretchyStretch:
Well Garen is banging the enemy.

I've considered that as well, but honestly Garen comes off as a strictly asexual tool of Demacia. He's probably more concerned with honor and sharpening his sword than he is with women.

Even if the rumors about him and Kat were true, I'm pretty sure he'd be screaming "DEMACIAAAAAAAA!" in bed.

Dawgenstien

09-12-2010

I'm pretty sure i read some Demacia lore somewhere that said there is severe punishment for breaking any laws or misbehaving at all.

ipleadthefif208

09-12-2010

Quote:
Dawgenstien:
I'm pretty sure i read some Demacia lore somewhere that said there is severe punishment for breaking any laws or misbehaving at all.

so in foriegn countries they much more severe punishment than in us or other eu countries yet higher crime rates