Lag confest... The Xth Episode...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koowal

09-12-2010

Lag again... i just can't understand, how stupid you (riot company) have to be, that you can't manage servers... are you bunch of kids playing "Riot" company or what? If you can't do anything about that just dont do it... maybe sell it to other company which will handle the servers etc. Just go away and clean the streets of smth, coz as a company you fail on every direction.
Best regards,
Kowal.

T8mNEiLGTw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

You expect us to take you seriously when you can't even spell your own name?

Best regards,

komodo

DOTAmakesMeLOL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

lool

Best regards,

DOTAmakesMeLOL.

Koowal

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo View Post
You expect us to take you seriously when you can't even spell your own name?

Best regards,

komodo
It is Kowal as i wrote it. An account name had to be with two "o" coz the "Kowal" one was already taken. And if you really don't have smth smart to say and if you are looking for troll things, go somewhere else...

T8mNEiLGTw

09-12-2010

Quote:
are you bunch of kids playing "Riot" company or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koowal View Post
And if you really don't have smth smart to say and if you are looking for troll things, go somewhere else...
no comment

Whist

09-12-2010

Oh look, it's this thread.

Beliroz

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koowal View Post
Lag again... i just can't understand, how stupid you (riot company) have to be, that you can't manage servers... are you bunch of kids playing "Riot" company or what? If you can't do anything about that just dont do it... maybe sell it to other company which will handle the servers etc. Just go away and clean the streets of smth, coz as a company you fail on every direction.
Best regards,
Kowal.
You go try to run it then, all the paperwork (so to speak), keeping the customers happy, keeping the company from going to hell, sounds easy, right?

BellyRollz

Seishi

09-12-2010

Its a bird..no ..its a plane!......no...wtf....its ban hammer!

Ferisar

09-12-2010

You come off as a little challenged, Koowakola

Koowal

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliroz View Post
You go try to run it then, all the paperwork (so to speak), keeping the customers happy, keeping the company from going to hell, sounds easy, right?

BellyRollz
You made me laugh... I would create a company if i would be able to do things you wrote down. I know it's not easy... but cmon... I started to play this game about 2months ago. Since then almost everyday there are some problems. I dont remember the day when it was working properly at least 24h. Dont try to defend them, its their work, like any other, and they have to do everything so it works properly.

Maybe they are doing everything what they can, but they fail all the time. That is why in my opinion they are not the right ppl on the right place, coz everytime they do smth, it causes problems.