Equinox - A Leona and Diana Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Ratz

11-19-2012

Hey. We haven't talked in a while but I would like you to know I keep following this. I am very impressed by the story so far. Looking forward to more of it

Gamefreeak

11-21-2012

All that preview did was make the anxiety worse for the whole chapter to come out!!!
Nevertheless thanks Grand Viper.

Cheruhime

01-01-2013

Has this story been put on hold?
It's very well done! I hope it gets updated soon.

Grand Viper

01-01-2013

The story is not on hold, I just got a little jumpy with my "Spark" story and had to do it =p. I'm still writing and the new chapter will be released soon!

AngryGyarados

01-01-2013

[QUOTE=Grand Viper;28077030]
She grabbed Leona's shoulder and pulled her towards the eye of the scope, "That's the constellation of a Rakkor warrior king, the one who he and only three hundred other Rakkor held off an entire invading army of Noxus."

Coincidence? I think not.
THIS! IS! SPAR- I mean, RAKKOR!!!

IliyaMoroumetz

01-03-2013

Well, dress me up in a clown suit and color me surprised;

There is another story that was thinking along the same lines I was with my Leona + Diana story. And it was written before I got into LoL.

Let us hope the author still is still working on it. It'd be a shame for it to not continue.

Grand Viper

01-03-2013

I am still working on it, I swear!

Mr Ratz

01-18-2013

Good. We are still waiting for more. I swear

Mr Ratz

02-21-2013

Goddamnit GV! It has been over a month I cams here to check for more. I just dug this out of the 6th page of our forum! Do you know how little this forum moves? Do you know how many spider webs I had to go through to find this? Frig... Its would have been easier to lane against Elise! please tell me you won't abandon my beloved sun lady tired and cranky!

Grand Viper

02-22-2013

I'm almost done writing the chapter actually, I just want to finish up editing my Riven chapter and then polish off Equinox's next chapter then edit it and boom. It should be up by this Sunday, or Wednesday the latest.