Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thank your Tank!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiithystine

09-12-2010

I as an avid tank player appreciate this thread. +1 Op. Though as the tank I usually thank my carries.

Inkstone

09-12-2010

My secret? I duo queue as Rammus. And my friend plays Shen (or Singed). It takes a tank to truly appreciate how good that Stand United or Powerball was. Plus, it's really really funny to get a fling-to-towertaunt off twice in the first ten minutes.

Other than that I occasionally get thanked for good initiation or maybe a really well timed taunt, but solo que is a lonely place. Atleast I can take solace in watching a 5 for 1 exchange take place.

I salute you, tanks of the world.

technoleonine

09-12-2010

Quote:
ll4mma:
No, because they sat in the back rubbing their nipples while channeling bullet time.

hear hear!

i salute thee!

Nenesse

09-12-2010

Thank a Tank day?

The MythStalker

09-12-2010

I went 5/9/32 in my latest game as Rammus. I was very very very happy and patted myself on the back for doing a good job, even if my teammates didn't say anything. How I love Rammus, although I do get somewhat tired of playing tanks every time, he is still fun to play as.

Zankman

09-12-2010

Every role needs practice, every role needs a good player.
Some are easier, some are harder.
Some champs are easier, some are harder.

I always thank my team mates, but thats usually just my IRL friends/premade.
Cuz the rest usually don't do anything worth thanking for.

KarnoffeL

09-12-2010

I got thanked by my team when I 1v3 A MF, a Kog, and Kayle as an Alistar. Yes, they were half-life, AND I had Thornmails. But still, I was thanked :P