Teemo/Eve/Cho'gath Players Support Group

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Backdoor Brian

09-12-2010

Yum... Downvotes from OP and his little followers.

@ Prison: I love how you try to say we, as LoL players, have no concept of how to play the game. Even if it's possible that we might have started later than you, we could be more knowledgeable with one character than you, as in when and HOW to use him. Btw, before you go off on me saying I'm trolling etc etc. I'm not, I'm just sliding across the point that you say you want to "help" newer players who may/may not understand the concept of the game, yet you try to do so in a negative fashion, stating that 'you need to forget every thing you know about LoL'

I'm afraid I have to disagree there. If you want someone to be good, let them practice on thier own, don't hold thier hands and baby-step them through the process. Let THEM find out what works best for them.

CecilRhodes

09-12-2010

Corporate Mundo downsizes who he pleases!

technoleonine

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrisonSex View Post
Cho'gath players, I know your delima. I too have seen it when I was but a young nunu player, in a metagame where everyone used flash/cleanse.

One day we all must come to look at ourselves in the mirror and say, "I am a noob, and I totally wasted $14 on Ice Tobbagan Corki when I don't even know how to play him."
i think i m going to dig these therapy sessions..
any place for a rustic galio? metagame issues i would like to discuss... every1 has stuns these days .... i cant ulti any more
*pulls a chair over and sits with hands folded*
so what next doc?

Prisonal

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azraelith View Post
Yum... Downvotes from OP and his little followers.

@ Prison: I love how you try to say we, as LoL players, have no concept of how to play the game. Even if it's possible that we might have started later than you, we could be more knowledgeable with one character than you, as in when and HOW to use him. Btw, before you go off on me saying I'm trolling etc etc. I'm not, I'm just sliding across the point that you say you want to "help" newer players who may/may not understand the concept of the game, yet you try to do so in a negative fashion, stating that 'you need to forget every thing you know about LoL'

I'm afraid I have to disagree there. If you want someone to be good, let them practice on thier own, don't hold thier hands and baby-step them through the process. Let THEM find out what works best for them.
Subject seems to be suffering from minor delusions accompanied by unwarranted self-importance.

Prisonal

09-12-2010

Apparently the Cho'gath players have taken it upon themselves to add me and try to reason with me that they do not belong in this support group.

Well I've had the same experiences with alcoholics in AA. They will try anything to convince you they don't belong in AA.

Cho'gath players, I'm sorry but this is how it is. You missed on one too many ruptures, and anyways. C fit better in the acronym.

Please keep in mind that this support group is open to other players as well!

Fairy Maid

09-12-2010

I main AP Olaf, and I believe he's seriously underrated

Count meh ins

Firefox11

09-12-2010

Well. I enjoy playing Cho'Gath and I really don't remember ever being yelled at for missing my ruptures, even if I did.

But I guess that's because when Rupture + Flash + Scream + Feast combo works and one enemy has been nuked by a giant, everything-eater void monster, my failures don't matter anymore.