Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warwick/Singed: Possible Connections to Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Twitch

09-12-2010

Lore shows that they both live in Zaun, and Twitch had been changed by whatever had seeped into the sewers; this means the creations WW/Singed had made (and used) could be what gave him his sentience (and killed other sewer inhabitants) right? If so, I'd imagine Twitch would go to them seeking information, or a hand at recreating what made him as he is.

KKumar

09-12-2010

I would imagine Warwick would be out direct connection to Twitch because he taught Singed and he is no longer really an alchemist. I wouldn't say they are directly responsible for his being, but they did, in a way, help. It was an accidental act on all alchemists of Zaun to throw their chemicals in the sewers. He was created by a myriad of chemicals randomly mixed together in the sewers. But he might ask them for details of how he is created, but seeing as how he was created by a large amount of dangerous chemicals that just happened to be mixed together at the right time & location where Twitch was (or Twitch just lived near these specific chemicals for a long time and grew into a mutant rat), he probably wouldn't get much information from neither Singed or Warwick.

I would also imagine Twitch wouldn't be doing "drug" deals with Singed to get his poison at the beginning of every match.

-Kumar

Kuranith

09-12-2010

Quote:
KKumar:
I would imagine Warwick would be out direct connection to Twitch because he taught Singed and he is no longer really an alchemist. I wouldn't say they are directly responsible for his being, but they did, in a way, help. It was an accidental act on all alchemists of Zaun to throw their chemicals in the sewers. He was created by a myriad of chemicals randomly mixed together in the sewers. But he might ask them for details of how he is created, but seeing as how he was created by a large amount of dangerous chemicals that just happened to be mixed together at the right time & location where Twitch was (or Twitch just lived near these specific chemicals for a long time and grew into a mutant rat), he probably wouldn't get much information from neither Singed or Warwick.

I would also imagine Twitch wouldn't be doing "drug" deals with Singed to get his poison at the beginning of every match.

-Kumar

Twitch pays him with crack.

Lord Abbendis

09-12-2010

Its quite possible I mean its not that out there they are both from Zuan so.. maybe an accident or something?

notDeAdYet

09-12-2010

WW and singed were making man-part enhancement potions, turns out it enhanced the wrong man part, the brain.
so they declared fail and dumped it into the sewers, twitch drank it and became...twitch