Warwick/Singed: Possible Connections to Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Twitch

09-12-2010

Lore shows that they both live in Zaun, and Twitch had been changed by whatever had seeped into the sewers; this means the creations WW/Singed had made (and used) could be what gave him his sentience (and killed other sewer inhabitants) right? If so, I'd imagine Twitch would go to them seeking information, or a hand at recreating what made him as he is.

KKumar

09-12-2010

I would imagine Warwick would be out direct connection to Twitch because he taught Singed and he is no longer really an alchemist. I wouldn't say they are directly responsible for his being, but they did, in a way, help. It was an accidental act on all alchemists of Zaun to throw their chemicals in the sewers. He was created by a myriad of chemicals randomly mixed together in the sewers. But he might ask them for details of how he is created, but seeing as how he was created by a large amount of dangerous chemicals that just happened to be mixed together at the right time & location where Twitch was (or Twitch just lived near these specific chemicals for a long time and grew into a mutant rat), he probably wouldn't get much information from neither Singed or Warwick.

I would also imagine Twitch wouldn't be doing "drug" deals with Singed to get his poison at the beginning of every match.

-Kumar

Kuranith

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKumar View Post
I would imagine Warwick would be out direct connection to Twitch because he taught Singed and he is no longer really an alchemist. I wouldn't say they are directly responsible for his being, but they did, in a way, help. It was an accidental act on all alchemists of Zaun to throw their chemicals in the sewers. He was created by a myriad of chemicals randomly mixed together in the sewers. But he might ask them for details of how he is created, but seeing as how he was created by a large amount of dangerous chemicals that just happened to be mixed together at the right time & location where Twitch was (or Twitch just lived near these specific chemicals for a long time and grew into a mutant rat), he probably wouldn't get much information from neither Singed or Warwick.

I would also imagine Twitch wouldn't be doing "drug" deals with Singed to get his poison at the beginning of every match.

-Kumar
Twitch pays him with crack.

Lord Abbendis

09-12-2010

Its quite possible I mean its not that out there they are both from Zuan so.. maybe an accident or something?

notDeAdYet

09-12-2010

WW and singed were making man-part enhancement potions, turns out it enhanced the wrong man part, the brain.
so they declared fail and dumped it into the sewers, twitch drank it and became...twitch