Which jungler should i get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

08-12-2012

The only thing Blaeniek didn't cover that I think he should have was Jungle Alistar. It got a nerf recently, but Jungle Alistar ganks are Legendary, and Jungle Alistar won Legion their third game vs World Elite yesterday.

dollotron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

eve jungler ap . for great damage and good ganks , but not very tanky in the early .
eve jungler ad . good for ganks and scale better in a late game .
nautilus . pro ganks and good in team fights , but he clear slow in the start
sejuani.good ganks and slows but a bit slow to farm in the start
warwick .good sustain in jungle but he cant gank well before lv 6.
volibear.nice ganks but low sustain in jungle.
nunu . good ganks counter jungle and sustain , plus he es tanky
fidlestick. good ganks after lv 6 , but he is very depender of the blue buff and farm very slow
skarner.i little bit slow in the start and a monster in a late game
hecarim.he is a very good ganker exellent to start team figths
renkar(i play PBE) i little weak in the start , have a good sustain and good ganks after lv 6 need to be a little tank.

Flagrock

08-13-2012

I'll make my list of easy/fun junglers. Most people did a decent one but I like a bit different jungle
Skarner Probably the best jungler. He is very balanced, has a good clear time, ganks pre 6 are good and with his ult it's basically a kill. He scales very well into late game as a tank and his ult is a hard initiation and if you get an adc in that to start with, it will nearly always win team fights.
Lee Sin The "best" ganking jungler. He has probably the 2nd strongest ganks with his Q and E, with high mobility, and crazy escapes. He is harder to play correctly and has a high skill cap. His scaling is good, but not the best for junglers. He can be dominate early and that is how he gets to late. He's never ineffective with his shield, ult, and slow.
Amumu The best late game jungler in game. His clear is slow, his ganks are at par or a bit below, he can be counter-jungled easy. If you get him into late game with some items though, his ult is insane, his AP scaling is insanely strong, he is a monster late game.
Maokai Decent jungler. He is more of a ganking jungler than anything else. He is pretty strong, and his ult adds dmg and utility for team fights. I've tried to jungle him some and his jungling is different than most of the junglers. A lot of the MLG teams jungle him, he is just an odd jungling and I personally don't like him
Nautilus Tanky, good ganks, decent jungler. Another favorite for MLG teams. He is a decent jungle, good ganks, decently easy to play. He is a good pick if you can jungle him correctly.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Mundo, Shyvana, Lee Sin.

BananaSniper

08-13-2012

(I don't jungle) But I would recommend Lee Sin just because he is so much fun to play, especially the cool tricks and plays you can make with ward jumping etc. Just a really fun champion and very strong in solo queue.