Wow... Just Wow on the updates!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vixen Fox

11-13-2009

Twitch, eve, and shaco all got a huge nerf because the stealth detection items were decreased in cost by a huge amount.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen Fox View Post
Twitch, eve, and shaco all got a huge nerf because the stealth detection items were decreased in cost by a huge amount.
???

Oracle's elixir was decreased by 50g. That's not a huge amount...

Sight wards != Vision wards

blob

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Twitch was not nerfed at all..

Despite very strong protest from numerous players.

================================================== ===============
Teemo was buffed on his passive. He was already OP but now he is god.

Awesome new updates... I am loving them...
ya dude wheres the new anti teemo and twitch hero i have been wanting for the past cupple months!!!!!

JayceJa

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
Twitch is made of glass. He can do decent damage to one, or two - three non-moving targets, but the moment he exits stealth and his team isn't already winning the fight he's dead.

Do you know how Teemo's new passive works? He has to stand still for 6 seconds. It's almost as useless as Trailblazer was, it at least gave you a decent sight bonus.
teemo still has trailblazer though, i dont know if the new passive works, but the old one is still there

FoxMindedGuy

11-13-2009

Twitch sucks... Kick him out of the game... We don't need cheapies like him :P

Sight wards isn't equal to vision wards, as with sight wards you can't see invisible people.

Refallen

The Council

11-13-2009

Twitch does not need a nerf, period.

Seriously, Twitch? I have no idea why everyone is up in arms about him.

Zeta

11-13-2009

Quote:
Seriously, Twitch? I have no idea why everyone is up in arms about him.
No penalty stealth + slow + poison + tower-raping ultimate. He's not as noticeable in high ELO where you have to constantly stack specific teams with ranged disables to do anything, but in PUG where everyone is playing more casually the game can easily be decided by him alone.

Amethyzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2009

Quote:
No penalty stealth + slow + poison + tower-raping ultimate. He's not as noticeable in high ELO where you have to constantly stack specific teams with ranged disables to do anything, but in PUG where everyone is playing more casually the game can easily be decided by him alone.
ultimate that rapes tower? where?
in the past i would agree, but with backdoor bonus his ultimate dont do anything to turrets, only on late late game (50 mins +) and at this point the game is already decided

twitch can destroy tower easy with some DMG build, but everyone can, even soraka can destroy towers with few hits

he dont need a nerf, he is a good and balanced char, there are so many easy ways to counter twitch

Zeta

11-13-2009

Quote:
twitch can destroy tower easy with some DMG build, but everyone can, even soraka can destroy towers with few hits
The difference being that every other Champion has to put themselves in range of the tower's defenses to actually do this. Twitch doesn't.

Amethyzt

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
The difference being that every other Champion has to put themselves in range of the tower's defenses to actually do this. Twitch doesn't.
like i said, twitch cant solo tower anymore, that backdoor bonus make it worthless, you cant kill a tower with one ulti :/

unless you are on the late game, and on late game the game is already decided

and anyway, i dont see how that makes him IMBA