Blitzcrank Suggestion; Cue on grab

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Graty

11-22-2009

When playing Blitzcrank and going around grabbing people from funny places like pulling people out of brush or behind some walls, you can't always tell a successful hit.
I suggest adding some sound cue to play on successful grabs.
Perhaps some 'latch on' clank or maybe Blitzcrank in his robot voice yelling "Get over here."

Dagna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graty View Post
behind some walls,
... Seriously how does blitz pull someone through a wall? I like the old way when you would just get pulled to the wall instead of through. Also how does his fist go trough a wall in the first place? Walls should matter! Pass this on to Ashe! Only Lane shots for you!

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

It was always trough walls, as every other skillshot.. If you get pulled next to a wall its because theres no gap for you between Blitz and the wall.

Emrot

11-22-2009

I agree, either playing a sound when you hit, or revealing the target, would be great. It's frequently hard to tell when you've landed these blind shots.

Klinkin

11-22-2009

The target should be revealed. However, you should be able to see them when you pull them to you (unless you pull them right to the edge of a patch of brush; then, your positioning is wrong).

Vichar

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagna View Post
Walls should matter! Pass this on to Ashe! Only Lane shots for you!
It's obviously a magical arrow.

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichar View Post
It's obviously a magical arrow.
and a magical fist. A magical, metalic fist.