Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
The man let out a loud, overly dramatic sigh and rolled his eyes.

Oh, by all means, forgive me! How could I possibly forget that an important man such as yourself could ever remember someone as ...

His voice had a tint of heavy irony in them. Insignificant .... as I.

However, he simply continued to smile ironically and slid his hand down the staff while he leaned forward and extended a hand towards Swain - it was pale and sinewy, the veins pulsing underneath noticeable through the skin. He had countless golden rings encrusted with venom-green, red and black expensive gems - most likely a distraction from the long and seemingly sharp fingernails.

But no matter! That, Grand General, can be easily rectified - I am Lord Markal Cassalantar, Necromancy Professor at Witherwood Academy. I worked quite ... extensively.... on both the Headsman's Pride and the Undead Champion of Noxus. People I'm certain you're aware of, yes?
''Ah, lord Cassalantar! How unfortunate that I did not recognize you sooner.''
Swain took a step forward to shake hands with the necromancer, rather reluctantly.
He extended his right hand, while leaning on his cane with the other.

''We have barely ever met over all these years. I can't seem to even recognize your face, judging how I hardly ever saw it.
It is a great honor to finally meet you in person.''
As they shook hands, Swain kept his eyes focused on Markal's face.
And after they were done, Swain pulled his right hand and put it behind his back, turning a bit to the side.

''But if you wanted to simply visit me, you probably would have done it sooner, wouldn't you?
To what, exactly, do I owe this pleasure?''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
"Are you now? If you were, you would care about the troubles of nature. You would care about the flower that burns. You do not care for them more then you care for your people. You care for yourself and your power and your country, but you do not care for the weak, or the wild which is again, the weak. You disgust me."

Daerion claps and disappears in a stream of a hundred butterflies in various colours his voice can be heard echoing the room: 'This conversation is over'.
Swain laughed hard when he heard the echo.
''All these people nowadays. Trying to be intimidating, yet failing so miserably.''


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''Ah, lord Cassalantar! How unfortunate that I did not recognize you sooner.''
Swain took a step forward to shake hands with the necromancer, rather reluctantly.
He extended his right hand, while leaning on his cane with the other.

''We have barely ever met over all these years. I can't seem to even recognize your face, judging how I hardly ever saw it.
It is a great honor to finally meet you in person.''
As they shook hands, Swain kept his eyes focused on Markal's face.
And after they were done, Swain pulled his right hand and put it behind his back, turning a bit to the side.

''But if you wanted to simply visit me, you probably would have done it sooner, wouldn't you?
To what, exactly, do I owe this pleasure?''
((Swain: And by the way, your granddaughter is a pain in the butt))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''Ah, lord Cassalantar! How unfortunate that I did not recognize you sooner.''
Swain took a step forward to shake hands with the necromancer, rather reluctantly.
He extended his right hand, while leaning on his cane with the other.

''We have barely ever met over all these years. I can't seem to even recognize your face, judging how I hardly ever saw it.
It is a great honor to finally meet you in person.''
As they shook hands, Swain kept his eyes focused on Markal's face.
And after they were done, Swain pulled his right hand and put it behind his back, turning a bit to the side.

''But if you wanted to simply visit me, you probably would have done it sooner, wouldn't you?
To what, exactly, do I owe this pleasure?''
Markal's ironic smile widened as Swain extended his hand and shook his own. During the shake, Markal's fingernails scraped against the Grand General's skin, not hurting him or drawing blood, but it certainly seemed like it was ... intended, rather than an accident. He then nodded and continued in his usual, eccentric manner of speaking.

Ah, yes, how could I forget that people actually change around here! He guffawed. I think the last time I spoke with the Grand General of the High Command was ... hmm. Was it .... Boram Darkwill? Ah, how my memory has decayed - HAH!

He brought his own hand behind his back, balling it into a fist, his fingernails biting into his palm, while he clenched his other hand around the staff. The same ironic smile played on his lips as he narrowed his eyes.

Aah, yes - I do not like showing my face around the living unless it is ... strictly necessary. I fear I am not reputed to be a social man, despite my ... charming attitude.

He cackled. Aah, I see those eyes of yours can still see through this sack of skin and bones! Good, good - a man with some ounce of logic, for once!

His smile faded suddenly as he took on a serious and grave air. He flared his nostrils as he took in a deep breath.

I came to seek you in the hopes, that, perhaps, you would be able to see far better than old Boram did - tell me ... Master Tactician - do you know about the current Senior Steward of the League?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Markal's ironic smile widened as Swain extended his hand and shook his own. During the shake, Markal's fingernails scraped against the Grand General's skin, not hurting him or drawing blood, but it certainly seemed like it was ... intended, rather than an accident. He then nodded and continued in his usual, eccentric manner of speaking.

Ah, yes, how could I forget that people actually change around here! He guffawed. I think the last time I spoke with the Grand General of the High Command was ... hmm. Was it .... Boram Darkwill? Ah, how my memory has decayed - HAH!

He brought his own hand behind his back, balling it into a fist, his fingernails biting into his palm, while he clenched his other hand around the staff. The same ironic smile played on his lips as he narrowed his eyes.

Aah, yes - I do not like showing my face around the living unless it is ... strictly necessary. I fear I am not reputed to be a social man, despite my ... charming attitude.

He cackled. Aah, I see those eyes of yours can still see through this sack of skin and bones! Good, good - a man with some ounce of logic, for once!

His smile faded suddenly as he took on a serious and grave air. He flared his nostrils as he took in a deep breath.

I came to seek you in the hopes, that, perhaps, you would be able to see far better than old Boram did - tell me ... Master Tactician - do you know about the current Senior Steward of the League?
''I have met the Steward. She claimed to be of your blood, and wished to become a citizen of Noxus.
That decision is...pending last time I was informed.
I was actually expecting you to come, albeit it didn't help the recognition process.''
Swain circled lord Cassalantar as he was talking, never taking eyes off of him, nearing the door. Once he reached it, he stopped.
''Either way, I presume you came here with a proposition, did you not?
If so, such deals are rarely done without the influence of alcohol. Would you care for a sip of wine?''

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
((Yeah... you did not specify a room or any details about it so I did. Live with it. Anyway I fixed your comment.))

"No problem Swain." Jax says with his rough voice, betraying no emotions. "In any case, I wanted to ask you about your personal life. Do you have anyone you like? I heard you had a thing for LeBlanc, is that true?"
''You heard wrong.''


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SurpriseImJax

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''You heard wrong.''
"Damn dag nabit damnit"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
(( Oh my god, I let that slip once, ONCE, and he keeps biting me in the ass about it. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SurpriseImJax

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
"Oh yeah Take this!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''I have met the Steward. She claimed to be of your blood, and wished to become a citizen of Noxus.
That decision is...pending last time I was informed.
I was actually expecting you to come, albeit it didn't help the recognition process.''
Swain circled lord Cassalantar as he was talking, never taking eyes off of him, nearing the door. Once he reached it, he stopped.
''Either way, I presume you came here with a proposition, did you not?
If so, such deals are rarely done without the influence of alcohol. Would you care for a sip of wine?''
Markal nodded his head, seeming pleased of the answer.

Ah, I'm glad to hear that - a lovely woman, isn't she? Talented, resourceful, filled with ... arcane potential. And ignoring the rather .... unfortunately inherited .... color scheme, she is a real beauty to behold, a jewel of House Cassalantar!

Aah, yesindeed, I am aware of her intentions - I literally jumped out of my skin when I heard the news! He cackles and looked at Swain, an evil glint in his venomously green eyes. I would imagine you had something to do with the rather ... expeditious... procedure, hmm? If that would be so, you have my deepest gratitude.

Markal bowed his head slightly, narrowing his eyes - he stood unflinchingly as the Grand General circled around him, tightening the grip around his staff and following him from the corner of his eyes. He raised his chin as Swain spoke out.


I do believe the proposition I have in mind might intrigue you, if anything. He raised his eyebrow inquisitively. With all due respect, but I will have to refuse - I haven't had a taste of wine in decades... Well, ordinary wine, anyway - the only kind of alcohol that does the trick to make the blood flow through these dusted veins and make these old bones dance would be shadow wine. He cackles. Aah, but I won't insist that you indulge me - that specific brand is quite hard ... and expensive, to come by, anyway.

He steps closer to Swain's desk and places his hand on the back of the chair, leaning on it. No need to worry, though - this one's throat won't run dry and this one's tongue doesn't need the influence of alcohol to be loosened! he cackles again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Markal nodded his head, seeming pleased of the answer.

Ah, I'm glad to hear that - a lovely woman, isn't she? Talented, resourceful, filled with ... arcane potential. And ignoring the rather .... unfortunately inherited .... color scheme, she is a real beauty to behold, a jewel of House Cassalantar!

Aah, yesindeed, I am aware of her intentions - I literally jumped out of my skin when I heard the news! He cackles and looked at Swain, an evil glint in his venomously green eyes. I would imagine you had something to do with the rather ... expeditious... procedure, hmm? If that would be so, you have my deepest gratitude.

Markal bowed his head slightly, narrowing his eyes - he stood unflinchingly as the Grand General circled around him, tightening the grip around his staff and following him from the corner of his eyes. He raised his chin as Swain spoke out.


I do believe the proposition I have in mind might intrigue you, if anything. He raised his eyebrow inquisitively. With all due respect, but I will have to refuse - I haven't had a taste of wine in decades... Well, ordinary wine, anyway - the only kind of alcohol that does the trick to make the blood flow through these dusted veins and make these old bones dance would be shadow wine. He cackles. Aah, but I won't insist that you indulge me - that specific brand is quite hard ... and expensive, to come by, anyway.

He steps closer to Swain's desk and places his hand on the back of the chair, leaning on it. No need to worry, though - this one's throat won't run dry and this one's tongue doesn't need the influence of alcohol to be loosened! he cackles again.
''How unfortunate. I was hoping we could share a drink.''
He distanced himself from the door now. It is apparent that he wanted to open it and call his secretary. But since liquor was not needed, his presence at the door was not needed either. He walked back to his seat, and before he sat down he offered Markal to sit down too, by pointing at the chair in front of his desk.
''Do sit down. I have a feeling this conversation will not be short.''
Swain sat down without waiting for Markal's answer.
''Now, about the Steward. Yes, I am the one that offered and enabled the judgement. But she is still doing it. She is not a Noxian citizen yet.
As I said it to her, she has to earn it, like everything else. Do you not agree? Maybe you do not. It is apparent that you are convinced of your descendant's strength. I trust that you are probably right, but that won't matter if the rest of Noxus does not share your opinion. If she proves herself to him, she will be halfway through proving herself to all of Noxus.

Either way, let us hear that proposition of yours.''