Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
I figured it was something like this. You really are a foolish tactician. You knew my loyaltie is to Noxus... all you had to do was ask. Not go through some roundabout way to get me to kill someone who is inferior to the greatest assassin Noxus has ever knowen besides those who belong to House DU Couteau.

Though know this, Swain. I am not a lapdog. I do not play fetch as Darius does. I am a Du Couteau.

Come to me with honor and you shall receive my aid. Threaten me again as you have, and it will be diffrent. As a leader... you have much to learn about your peoples true loyalties.

((Kat's hard to fool, shes been in enough political debates and military ambushes to know when she's walking into a trap. ))
I do not beg, Du Couteau. Kill him and you will receive payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Swain.

Don't you have anything better to gut than worms?
Foxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
(( Heard of Garen interviews on youtube?))

Swain, chances you could teach my master how to transform into a giant bird?

~Lucas
((CLG MOTHER****ERS!!!!))

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
(So... got a story behind this unnammed assassin, should i just say hes dead or...?))
((Here's your story:
I was bored of waiting for someone to just ask Swain and thought of this mess.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Consider the inventions I have used on the Fields of Justice.

The Power Transfer, a projectile that absorbs energy from those it causes pain and deploys it as a shield.

The Gravity Field, a containment device that can render those within its field unable to move properly.

The Death Ray, a powerful beam of chaotic energy that burns all that it touches.

And the Chaos Storm, a singularity of such power that all who see it flee in terror at the pain it can cause.

My proposal, Grand General, is to grant you weapons with which none could ever challenge Noxus ever again. All I require are resources, time and materials with which to produce these instruments of war and conquest.
And of course, for that you would require my financing?
I will give you a week to make a weapon for Noxus.
The successful completion of that task will grant you my founding. Then you are free to make whatever destructive machine you desire...and share it with Noxus afterwards.

Ask the Herald

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
And of course, for that you would require my financing?
I will give you a week to make a weapon for Noxus.
The successful completion of that task will grant you my founding. Then you are free to make whatever destructive machine you desire...and share it with Noxus afterwards.
Hmm....I do currently possess designs for something I call "Battlecast"....

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

I am interested. Let me see a demonstration of this ''Battlecast'' of yours.

((And here's the lore behind the Battlecast))

Ask the Herald

08-11-2012

Quote:
I am interested. Let me see a demonstration of this ''Battlecast'' of yours.

((And here's the lore behind the Battlecast))
...Unfortunately, I am unable to actually realize these designs, as most of them require........augmentation of various Champions.

{{ Yup, but the Battlecast Corps would have to be made in order. That means Xerath would have to agree to becoming the first model of the Battlecast Series. }}

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
...Unfortunately, I am unable to actually realize these designs, as most of them require........augmentation of various Champions.

{{ Yup, but the Battlecast Corps would have to be made in order. That means Xerath would have to agree to becoming the first model of the Battlecast Series. }}
You do your part, I will do mine. What exactly do you require?

((Since it is just an early prototype, you are not able to find a suitable power source, so we just use Xerath as the power source? A few design flaws maybe?))

Ask the Herald

08-11-2012

Quote:
You do your part, I will do mine. What exactly do you require?

((Since it is just an early prototype, you are not able to find a suitable power source, so we just use Xerath as the power source? A few design flaws maybe?))
.....Hmm, well one design requires collecting a great deal of arcane energy in order to power it.

{{ Well, that's true. A prototype. But I don't know if Xerath would agree to powering a machine. }}

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
.....Hmm, well one design requires collecting a great deal of arcane energy in order to power it.

{{ Well, that's true. A prototype. But I don't know if Xerath would agree to powering a machine. }}
You know well what you have to do.

((He will. I have a feeling that he will.))

Ask the Herald

08-11-2012

Quote:
You know well what you have to do.

((He will. I have a feeling that he will.))
Ah, and just out of curiosity....Just what is it that I know I must do, Grand General?

{{ Perhaps. Perhaps not. It all depends on him. }}

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Ah, and just out of curiosity....Just what is it that I know I must do, Grand General?

{{ Perhaps. Perhaps not. It all depends on him. }}
*sigh* Aren't you supposed to be the genius here? You said you require great amounts of arcane energy? Well, what on Valoran has almost endless amounts of arcane energy?
Get that and make me a ''Battlecast''. I am eager to see what it is.

((You never said Xerath IC :P))

Ask the Herald

08-12-2012

Quote:
*sigh* Aren't you supposed to be the genius here? You said you require great amounts of arcane energy? Well, what on Valoran has almost endless amounts of arcane energy?
Get that and make me a ''Battlecast''. I am eager to see what it is.

((You never said Xerath IC :P))
Hmm.....Well, I am indeed a genius. However, you are quite the tactician yourself. We are individuals of similar ends of the line of intellect.

I have already made the proper preparations to collect this....source of immense arcane energy. You have my word that I will have something for you soon.

{{ Yeah, I know. XP. }}