Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
((Just saying though Swain. Katarina already agreeded to follow Swain in the JoJ. You got to remember. Katarina is now coming off as a former hothead, but personalitys dont change that easily, she'll still retain it, and you're challenging one of the most 'patriotic' noxians of being a traitor. Your whole "Keep doing what you do, and you can have your ranks back quickly" doesn't make sense. Hell even Darius honors her and what shes done for Noxus and her strength both in the military and in politics.))
((Was trying to fool her into becoming swain's personal assassin, even for a short time. I mean, "behind the council's back", that was a giver. I wanted to go with "some guy challenging swain, so he gets kata to kill him so he would not be assotiated with murder." but, yoh know, I could just eat him))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
It is funny that after all I have done for Noxus, every victory I have brought to our home, is now washed away beause of Demacia aiding me in a search for one of Noxus' greatest soldiers.

You truely make no sense Swain. I think your mind addeled by age, as well as those upon the councils.

But, perhaps I may agree to this, if you agree to honor my past contributions to Noxus, I shall keep my title as the Sinister Blade. I shall keep my rank in society and as the curret head of House Du Couteau. I shall allow the loss of my military rank, provided I regain it over time.

How does this sound for compromise over the loss of peace in Noxus and the death of countless citizens who would then go on toe blame you?
I can pull some strings in the council to just take your military ranking, only return you to the begining. But you should know by now that I do not do favors from the goodness of my heart. I will do that if you agree to kill another assassin. Not Talon, but another Noxian who wishes to raise people against me with his influence. I would challenge him, but he hides, works from the shadow, eliminates my spies. He is an annoyance.
Are you up for the task.
If you do that I might consider not taking your rakings at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
What exactly is going on between you and my sister? She seems angry about something and I thought it would be good to get both sides of the story.
Me trying to give her back what she lost, and she being to hotheaded to accept. But I can make a compromise.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
((Was trying to fool her into becoming swain's personal assassin, even for a short time. I mean, "behind the council's back", that was a giver. I wanted to go with "some guy challenging swain, so he gets kata to kill him so he would not be assotiated with murder." but, yoh know, I could just eat him))

I can pull some strings in the council to just take your military ranking, only return you to the begining. But you should know by now that I do not do favors from the goodness of my heart. I will do that if you agree to kill another assassin. Not Talon, but another Noxian who wishes to raise people against me with his influence. I would challenge him, but he hides, works from the shadow, eliminates my spies. He is an annoyance.
Are you up for the task.
If you do that I might consider not taking your rakings at all.
I figured it was something like this. You really are a foolish tactician. You knew my loyaltie is to Noxus... all you had to do was ask. Not go through some roundabout way to get me to kill someone who is inferior to the greatest assassin Noxus has ever knowen besides those who belong to House DU Couteau.

Though know this, Swain. I am not a lapdog. I do not play fetch as Darius does. I am a Du Couteau.

Come to me with honor and you shall receive my aid. Threaten me again as you have, and it will be diffrent. As a leader... you have much to learn about your peoples true loyalties.

((Kat's hard to fool, shes been in enough political debates and military ambushes to know when she's walking into a trap. ))

CyroCore Brand

08-11-2012

What are your thoughts on me, The Burning Vengeance. I would like to know how Demcia's enemy feels about some one who killed hundreds before being contained. Well bird, what do you have to say about me?

~Burning Vengeance

Razie

08-11-2012

((You forget, the JoJ may or may not be canon after these new bio's.))

AskKarthus

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
((You forget, the JoJ may or may not be canon after these new bio's.))
(( Then they'd have to replace it with something, not sure what. ))

Midnight Firefox

08-11-2012

Swain.

Don't you have anything better to gut than worms?

Razie

08-11-2012

(( Heard of Garen interviews on youtube?))

Swain, chances you could teach my master how to transform into a giant bird?

~Lucas

Midnight Firefox

08-11-2012

(Nope.)

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

(So... got a story behind this unnammed assassin, should i just say hes dead or...?))

Ask the Herald

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
I will be the judge of that. Let me hear that proposition of yours.
Consider the inventions I have used on the Fields of Justice.

The Power Transfer, a projectile that absorbs energy from those it causes pain and deploys it as a shield.

The Gravity Field, a containment device that can render those within its field unable to move properly.

The Death Ray, a powerful beam of chaotic energy that burns all that it touches.

And the Chaos Storm, a singularity of such power that all who see it flee in terror at the pain it can cause.

My proposal, Grand General, is to grant you weapons with which none could ever challenge Noxus ever again. All I require are resources, time and materials with which to produce these instruments of war and conquest.