Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Memory

01-06-2013

((Fine .-.))

Bad Memory

01-06-2013

''Grand General, How do you feel about the duels going on between the Pridestalker and the Voidreaver?'' ''The duels could become out of hand soon and Noxus soldiers may or may not be hunted after either of them has the others head.'' ''Have either of them been preying on Noxus soldiers before?''

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Memory View Post
''Grand General, How do you feel about the duels going on between the Pridestalker and the Voidreaver?'' ''The duels could become out of hand soon and Noxus soldiers may or may not be hunted after either of them has the others head.'' ''Have either of them been preying on Noxus soldiers before?''
''Misinformed.
As far as I am concerned the League has their little struggle under control.''

Ask Daržus

01-09-2013

Darius entered, having given enough notice of his arrival and passed off a note with four names scrolled upon it to the Grand General.

Quote:
Vilkos
Alina
Synril
Varkus
"Elise inquired to me about eliminating these individuals that have seemingly assimilated themselves into Noxus, claiming they were "Masters of Disguise." I was unable to find anything significantly out of place regarding this. I do believe I have found these individuals she made note of however. There are individuals on record with these names who have recently entered Noxus. These are no doubt their alias. In return for their elimination, she promised one "Favor" to Noxus that is within reason."

Darius paused. "...I wanted to know your suggested course of action and if you can verify anything further."

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Daržus View Post
Darius entered, having given enough notice of his arrival and passed off a note with four names scrolled upon it to the Grand General.

"Elise inquired to me about eliminating these individuals that have seemingly assimilated themselves into Noxus, claiming they were "Masters of Disguise." I was unable to find anything significantly out of place regarding this. I do believe I have found these individuals she made note of however. There are individuals on record with these names who have recently entered Noxus. These are no doubt their alias. In return for their elimination, she promised one "Favor" to Noxus that is within reason."

Darius paused. "...I wanted to know your suggested course of action and if you can verify anything further."
''I have little information on your inquiry.
This is purely your decision, General. If she will keep her side of the deal is uncertain, but it can be quite rewarding...maybe.
I suggest you take out one name from the list, then contact her again for further discussion.''

Dear Urgot

01-17-2013

*Urgot approaches Swain and gives a slight bow. Then he straightens up and speaks with confidence, but also with respect in mind.*

Greetings, *wheeze* Grand General. I have one question of you. Why do we bother to stay in this *wheeze* pitiful League of Legends? Look at the champions we have gathered since the formation of this *wheeze* League. We have Darius, Katarina, Talon, Draven, Cassiopeia, yourself and myself, plus countless well-trained soldiers to be led by them into battle. We are *wheeze* strong enough. We could crush anyone. Why stand by and leave the fate of our politics and our city states in the hands of *wheeze* summoners and politicians controlling us in some *wheeze* game?

*He shrugs*

Mind me sounding, *wheeze* overly confident, but I see no need to tolerate theses other city states.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot approaches Swain and gives a slight bow. Then he straightens up and speaks with confidence, but also with respect in mind.*

Greetings, *wheeze* Grand General. I have one question of you. Why do we bother to stay in this *wheeze* pitiful League of Legends? Look at the champions we have gathered since the formation of this *wheeze* League. We have Darius, Katarina, Talon, Draven, Cassiopeia, yourself and myself, plus countless well-trained soldiers to be led by them into battle. We are *wheeze* strong enough. We could crush anyone. Why stand by and leave the fate of our politics and our city states in the hands of *wheeze* summoners and politicians controlling us in some *wheeze* game?

*He shrugs*

Mind me sounding, *wheeze* overly confident, but I see no need to tolerate theses other city states.
''Noxus is stronger than any single city state, but we are not stronger than all of them combined, at least not for now. Do not underestimate our adversaries.
And if I were you I wouldn't count Talon as a representative of Noxus. He would not aid us in battle unless Du Couteau himself ordered him to; and he is, as you may know, unable to do so.
The League stands tall now, but their very foundations are shaking.
We shall wait. Even they will make a mistake eventually, and the watchful eye of the raven will not let it go unnoticed.''

Ask Tyrant Swain

02-01-2013

((Questions, questions to remind me that i'm alive!))

Pookiki

03-03-2013

Jericho! Chum, pal, buddy, friend! I was wondering something, why is your beloved little crow perched at the Crystal Scar from time to time?

Ask Tyrant Swain

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookiki View Post
Jericho! Chum, pal, buddy, friend! I was wondering something, why is your beloved little crow perched at the Crystal Scar from time to time?
First of all, I am not your buddy. I demand a certain amount of respect when addressing me. Now, as for your question:
Observation. The crystal scar is more than just a field of justice, or at least it used to be.