A Day in Noxus v.2 [Open RP]

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SerpantsEmbrace

06-22-2014

Name:  Noxus.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  73.0 KB

Noxus is a city that resembles its inhabitants dark and sinister. The foundation of the city was built into a granite mountain, and a fair portion of the city lies underground. Structures are built on top of and into the mountain itself. A tremendous man-made moat, filled with a witches' brew of foul and putrid liquids, circumnavigates the city; the moat serves as a powerful means of cutting off access to Noxus through all but a few key points, which are heavily guarded. At the top of the granite mountain resides the headquarters of the Noxian High Command; the mountain itself vaguely resembles a demonic skull from a distance. Beyond the huge city walls lie the Noxian denizens that are too poor (or not lucky enough) to live inside. The subterranean city level of Noxus is almost as large as the top level, with numerous shops, taverns, and residences comprising the seedy underbelly of the notorious city-state. Noxus contains the largest network of dungeons anywhere on Runeterra, with numerous Noxian nobles claiming ownership over the various labyrinthine passages and subterranean rooms.

The setting sun gleams off the beautiful black towers of High Command's headquarters as the large, granite mountain looms overhead...

Places to Go

Noxian High Command Headquarters-Here is where the gathering of the most powerful people in Noxus gather; the generals that create the Noxian High Command. Only those with the highest level of clearance are allowed inside. Those who are brought here, rarely come out...

The Academy-One of the many military academies found all around Noxus, this one being the most recent. Built by Grand General Jericho Swain himself, the school also bears his name. Here, many young Noxians prepare for their future years of service in the military.

The Battle Bunny-A high-end nightclub in the upper ring of Noxus. Only those with a certain amount of wealth and power are allowed in. Others are tossed to the curb. This club is famous for it's high prices, exceptional decor, and it's beautiful waitresses. However, watch those wandering hands. Those bunnies have been trained for battle, and are not afraid to bite back.

The Sweaty Apple-A seedy tavern located in the newly renovated Ivory Ward in lower Noxus, where the poor and desperate go to drink away their worries. Watch your back...before you end up with a knife in it.

Sinful Succulence-Satisfy your sweet tooth with these devilish treats made the one and only Fallen Angel.

The Ivory Ward Marketplace
-A famous attraction in Noxus, the market in the Ivory Ward is home to any shop you could possibly imagine. From purchasing weapons to getting a new outfit, the Ivory Ward has it all. *Note: Due to the recent outbreak of violence , there are several areas that are under repair and the amount of guards has been doubled.*

People to See

The Du Couteau Mansion-The home belonging to the late Marcus Du Couteau's two daughters; Katarina and Cassiopeia. Unlike her sister, Katarina preferred to remain in their home rather then take up residence in the Institute.

The Manor of General Darius-The residence of the great General Darius, the Hand of Noxus.

The Grand General's Home-The abode belonging to the current Grand General of Noxus, Jericho Swain.

Vladimir's Estate-The dwelling of the hemomancer Vladimir.

Ask the Herald

06-22-2014

{{ There's already a Day in Noxus thread, why the HELL did you make another one? }}

SerpantsEmbrace

06-22-2014

((Because it was outdated as hell and couldn't be edited due to it belonging to the old old Swain.))

Ask the Herald

06-22-2014

{{ Yet it's still somewhat active. There's absolutely no reason for a new thread unless there's a high demand or need for it. This just looks like you making threads for the sake of making threads, and I don't like that notion. }}

SerpantsEmbrace

06-22-2014

((The activity of the thread wasn't the issue. The issue was the fact that no one could update it. I don't "make threads for the sake of making threads. I don't actually really like making threads. I did this because no one else stepped up and it needed to be done.))

Ask the Herald

06-22-2014

{{ Whatever. Do as you please. But watch yourself, lest you make an enemy of me. }}

SerpantsEmbrace

06-22-2014

((Oh, Gods forbid I do that.))

Vinsancenara

06-22-2014

((I like the pitcure, it shows the true Noxus outlook with the places that can be visited. Nicely done! ))

Vinsancenara

06-22-2014

LaLuna walked about Noxus with Cecil with a smile upon her warm face. She looked about all the vendors and turned to Cecil. "Okay, you must know this question. Which color does lord Vladimir favore besides red?"

DarkLordVladimir

06-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
LaLuna walked about Noxus with Cecil with a smile upon her warm face. She looked about all the vendors and turned to Cecil. "Okay, you must know this question. Which color does lord Vladimir favore besides red?"
Cecil was walking along side Laluna, it was so odd to be out and about the city without a mission. She would only ever go out when Vladimir scent her on a chore or she was getting the groceries. She also had never had anyone to go with. The people who would know Cecil at the market would be shocked to see her with someone; It would make her happy.

"I know he is into dark colors, he keeps it so dark int he house. A side from himself with a lot of Red and white. yet he still seems to appear out of nowhere it a talent of his I guess...There is to much red maybe a complimentary color of Red...you know so you can go together." she giggled She hadn't known Laluna very long but this was the first friend she had so she had decided to try and help Luna if she could get with Vladimir. She though it could be good for Vladimir as well it was about time someone forced him out of his shell.

1234511 ... 21