Ask Xerath, the Magus Ascendant

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Magus

09-05-2013

At the Institute of War, there is a room that seldom know of and even fewer visit-the chambers of the Magus Ascendant. Xerath lives underneath the Institute in a room that is as close as physically possible to the epicenter of magical energy. When not fighting on the Fields, Xerath spends the rest of his time in these chambers, studying new forms of magic and gathering information on the nexus.

Upon receiving the news that the Institute was requiring champions to answer the tirade of questions being asked about them, Xerath shut the doors of his chambers, refusing to let anyone inside. He was infuriated that they would attempt to force him to interact with these...lesser beings. He paced his chambers, trying to figure out a way to avoid this. A sudden memory flashed before his eyes.

A young girl stands in front of him. She turns to face him smiling, her dark hair framing her pretty face. Her cerulean eyes shining as she laughs. Her slender fingers curling around his. A name...Tabia...

Xerath shook himself from his reverie. That past existence meant nothing to him now. All that matters is power...And yet...Xerath decided to open his doors for the first time, and interact with the world he holds in such contempt.

Ask Mr Zed

09-05-2013

A letter from an anonymous summoner would arrive for Xerath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Being of the Arcane,

What is your Breakfast, or rather, Powersource of Champions?

-Myth

SkarnZac

09-05-2013

Hey Xerth... Xairath... Whatever.
Anyways, when you where all, "Hell hath no fury like Xereeth, did you ever consider going after the trinity force? like the real one, not the copy in the fields of justice that are 10 times less powerfull.
-Zac

Ask The Magus

09-05-2013

Quote:
Being of the Arcane,

What is your Breakfast, or rather, Powersource of Champions?

-Myth
Xerath read the letter and scoffed. How trivial a request. However, Xerath decided to respond.

Summoner,

I have no need for the useless consumption of material items for sustenance. I have transcended the use for it. Power is is the only source I require.

The True Magus

Quote:
Hey Xerth... Xairath... Whatever.
Anyways, when you where all, "Hell hath no fury like Xereeth, did you ever consider going after the trinity force? like the real one, not the copy in the fields of justice that are 10 times less powerfull.
-Zac
Xerath sends a reply to the goo being.

I am the epitome of true power. Such an item would be beneath me and utterly worthless.

The True Magus.

Fae Lulu

09-05-2013

Pix fluttered into Xerath's room with on mission in mind: give him a letter from Lulu. After he completed his task, he headed back out and off to wherever it is faes spend their day.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Xerath.jpg (171.6 KB, 64 views)

Ask The Magus

09-05-2013

Xerath watched the small pixie leave. He remembered when their kind were wingless and carnivores. How times had changed...
Xerath sent a reply to the strange letter.

Assumed Fae,

My Locust of Power is a skill that would take your insignificant mind centuries to master. You do not possess the abilities required. As for the pixie's request regarding sustenance, I do not require any. My transcended form has freed me form any mortal needs.

Demonbane775

09-05-2013

Jax popped in.
"Hey, Xerie! You don't mind if I call you that, do you? Of course you don't!"

Ask The Magus

09-06-2013

((bump))

Ask The Magus

09-06-2013

For the second time that day, Xerath found himself staring at the door of his chambers. It wasn't that he cared of he received visitors. He was stuck on a spell formula and had been making no progress for the past few hours. Although he would never admit it to anyone, even himself, he secretly wished someone would distract him from this tedious work.

((bump))

Colonel qt

09-06-2013

((You ok with me brining Kavar in, if you know what I'm talking about? thisdude. Start's on about page 12.

Also, I was...pretty dumb when I first started here so I'll do my best to not go godmode >.>))

1234511 ... 26