Is there a way to reduce ping?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lemeinu

08-10-2012

I get 90 ping usually but i really want a ping lower than that as i see that people with lower ping usual rule there lane even if the differene is 10 pings. i know skill is more important but come on who doesnt wanna improve there game. So this brings me to my question is tere a way to reduce ping? i am willing to spend some money on it but not to much. PS i am not giving money if you help me so dont troll or ask or try to scam me plz.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

08-10-2012

You really will see no difference in game performance between 90ms and 10ms ping. Pretty much at that level the only way to lower your ping more would be to move to California.

lemeinu

08-10-2012

2 cali then. i wish sad face

Daedric101

10-14-2012

You're lucky to be living where you live at the moment. I live in Brisbane, Australia and I rarely get 180 ping. Most of the time I get from about 200 to 350 ping.

Crimson Wolfess

10-14-2012

yeah... I still load faster then some people with lower ping then me. You are good

ImaFawKuAwpMang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
You really will see no difference in game performance between 90ms and 10ms ping. Pretty much at that level the only way to lower your ping more would be to move to California.
Actually, You see a HUGE difference in ping from 90- 10ms. Comming from someone who has experienced 10ping and then 90ping, when my family is over all on wifi, you can definitly see the difference. 90ping is such a slow response time that i almost cant even tolerate, but thats because i got spoiled with 10ping since i live so close to headquarters. Agreed on the fact that you will have to move closer to LA to experience a better gameplay.

MomoMonkey69

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedric101 View Post
you're lucky to be living where you live at the moment. I live in brisbane, australia and i rarely get 180 ping. Most of the time i get from about 200 to 350 ping.
zomg a brissy player
im from brisbane too
sorry for bumping this thread >.>