Community..pls let every1 know that Revive is stupid...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

09-12-2010

ITT: HotshotGG's meat gets stroked.

Spouting opinions stated by top ELO players totally puts you on their level, right guys?

Dragonxa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wertty View Post
You're right, every death in this game is an elaborate plan just to use revive.
That Fiddle flashing in on you guys when you're defending the inhib turret with 25% HP left? You consulted with him before it happened to make sure it went as planned.
Or maybe you didn't think you had to worry about him because you killed him so you were free to push after a team fight, killing all the rest as well. Oh wait! He had revive.

Of course, he planned for that to happen with you all in the first place to screw you guys over.
ok so. now tell me this. they defended the inhib turrent with 25% hp and couldnt clear all the minions in like 15-30 seconds he needed to run he cant have revive flash AND teleport so if that does happen... theyre doing it wrong

Wertty

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonxa View Post
ok so. now tell me this. they defended the inhib turrent with 25% hp and couldnt clear all the minions in like 15-30 seconds he needed to run he cant have revive flash AND teleport so if that does happen... theyre doing it wrong
That was the instance where he WASN'T dead.

Rumuwi

09-12-2010

See revives awesome....but in the way you kill yourself just to use it is ******ed

Woozl

09-12-2010

Question: What happens/can you use Revive while in Explodo Mode as Kog?

WarlordLucifer

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myridus View Post
Nothing changes the fact that you're PLANNING on dieing for it to be usefull. You plan to die? Really? How about in that very vague situation, where you need to be up to defend that tower/inhib because your team got rolled or just barely lived, you had something else.

Hey you could have exhausted that Twitch/Ashe/MF that raped your whole team.
You could have had a proper initiation with Flash if you're a tank.
You could have chased away or gotten away from someone with Ghost.
You could have finished someone off with Ignite.
...and the list goes on...

So if you're saying that a spell that only works IF you die is usefull, then I'm sorry but I don't follow your logic. I guess you can argue that Karth/Kog still are useful after death, but those are character designs and not something you choose.

Revive is stupid, and I'm honestly quite surprised that some people actually still think it's useful and on par with other summoner spells.

And no, just because some high lvl player uses it doesn't mean it's good. It's a gimmick. I've raped people with atk spd Fiddle during a practice for the lolz. This doesn't mean it really works or is a good idea. An extreme example of one isolated situation doesn't apply to all situations.
qft

Perennial

09-12-2010

ever heard of a champ named panth?

u only made a fool of yourself ^_^

Camphlobactor

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozl View Post
Question: What happens/can you use Revive while in Explodo Mode as Kog?
you can't

Qbert

09-12-2010

Revive... Who cares?

If you use it, it's because you either

A. Don't know any better strategy.
B. Prefer dodging that 60 second death counter late game, where even a beefed out champ can get owned by 5v1.

Sideswing

09-12-2010

revive isn't that bad. using it at the right time is what's bad.